Chapter 26

"Moring Kyle." I beamed when I woke up and saw that he was akwake.

"Morning."
"How long have you been up?" I questioned.

"Not long." He replied.

"Oh, I'm going to take a bath."

"Already?" He asked.

"Yes, oh didn't you have something to tell me?" I asked.

"I'll tell you at school." Kyle informed me.

"Oh ok." I said as I took up my towel and went to the bathroom.

I don't know why but it seemed like Kyle didn't want to tell me whatever it was. Maybe he was scared. I shrugged it off, he said he will tell me at school. When I finally got the thought out of mind, I went into the bath and took a long shower.

*~*~*

"Can I find out now?" I asked impatiently.
"Katelyn, we just got to school, and I didn't mean it like that, I meant I'll tell you at lunch." I said not even opening the door.

"Kyle why are you avoiding telling me, is it that bad?"

"I don't know, maybe you'll hate me forever." He pointed out.

"I promise I won't hate you forever." I said before holding out my arms for a hug and he took it.

"Let's get to class." I instructed.

"But I don't want to stop hugging you." He whimpered. I blushed on his chest. I was happy that he couldn't see my face.
"Why aren't you saying anything?" Kyle asked.

"Nothing."

"Awwee are you blushing?" He cooed.

"No."

Kyle stepped back and lifted my head up so he could see me. My eyes met his and I blushed again. He smiled "Yes you are."
I tried to hide it but I couldn't. "Don't fight it," He complained. "You're beautiful."
Did this boy want my face to turn any redder, pretty soon I will explode.

He put his forehead on mine and held my waist. He moved closer our lips were inches apart. Right where I want them close enough for me to...
I leaned in and my lips touched his. He pulled me closer but then he pulled away.
"Katelyn, I would really like to kiss you right now." He began.

Then do it.

"But I think you should find out what I did first, then see if after that you still want to kiss me."

I don't care about what happened.

"Alright." I said awkwardly.

"Sorry." He apologized.

I smiled at him, "Don't be."

He held my hand and kissed me on my forehead. I wished my forehead was my lips. Wait what..
I shook the thought out of my head and walked to class with Kyle's hands entwined in mine.

*~*~*

It was finally lunch time, I've never been so nervous and excited. I went to Kyle's classroom to look for him, but he wasn't there. I checked by his locker, still couldn't find him. I even checked 'my spot' but there was no luck. There was only one place he could be which would be a weird place to go since he rarely went there. I went either way when I opened the doors of the cafeteria I spotted Kyle easily. He was on a table, in the middle of the cafeteria. When his eyes met mine he smiled "Well you all know Katelyn White," He began.