Four return?

I'm guessing that I'm going to be writing a sort of Season 2 as a lot of you guys seem to want me to write more. Who knows, I might even write a Season 3.

You and Takashi lay next to each other waiting to see a zombie. "I hope Takagi, Hirano and Rei come back." Takashi says, his face straight with no emotion.

"I'm sure that because Hirano's with them they'll be okay. They have guns with him so he'll be in his comfort zone." You reply lowering down your gun a bit.

You look behind you and notice Ms Marikawa and Alice talking. Alice seems really awkward with her but she does look like she's having a great time anyway. "They probably should have took Ms Marikawa." Takashi states and you turn back around. "Shes a medic so if they got hurt badly then she could help."

"Yeah, but if they got attacked by zombies then there would be nothing we could do and anyway, she can get in the way with her... figure." You point out an Takashi smirks a little bit, still on the look out for zombies. "The only thing I don't got about Alice's dad is that when he died he never turned into a zombie." You say.

You've been wondering about it for ages but never told anyone because you just thought that you were overthinking things. "Now you come to mention it you're right. When I went down there her dad had only just died and it didn't look like he had any head injuries. I'm not really sure." Takashi flexes his fingers then goes back to concerntrating on aiming. "You should go and check on Alice and Marikawa." Takashi says and you do what he says.

You stand up and walk over to Alice. Her face brightens up as you approach her. "Y/N!!" She runs up to you and hugs your legs.

"Hey Alice." You pat her head and she carries on clinging to your cammo pants (the sand was annoying you but you week you top off). "Hey Ms." You say politely and she smiles.

"Nice to see you Y/N." You detatch Alice from your legs and stand next to Marikawa with Alice asking to go on your shoulders. You pick her up and she happily kicks you chest. "We rarely talk anymore, your always busy with your boyfriend." You blush slightly, still not used to the fact you and Takashi are going out.

"I know, but I rarely see you anymore because you're doing whatever you do." You say confused.

"Oh well I sometimes help out with medical things and I'm also looking after Alice, aren't I?" Marikawa looks up and Alice and she starts to tap your head.

"Oh okay. Well I only came over to see how you guys were doing but you seem to be doing fine so I'll leave you be." You bend down and let Alice jump off your shoulders before you head back towards Takashi.

"Y/N." Saeko gestures for you to go towards her so you do. "I think we should go on some sort of quest to find Alices dog. Zeke was it?" You nod and remember that Zeke ran away. "It might cheer her up a bit."

You look over to Alice. "Okay, we'll attempt to find Zeke on the next outting to the mainland when the other three get back." Saeko nods and pats your arm before you run back towards Takashi. "Im back again babe." You lie next to him again and he puts his gun down.

"The fact that Alices dad didn't turn is confusing me now." He looks at you and you rub the back of your neck.

"I probably should've kept it to myself." Takashi puts his arm around your neck.

"Im glad you didn't because we tell each other everything." He leans in a kisses you and you place your hand on his cheek. "But that doesn't mean I'm still not confused." You pull out your gun from your pocket and place it in front of you.

"I'm confused on how I'm the only one who noticed this before." You laugh and look out to the mainland. "Takashi, they're coming back." You jump up as you watch Hirano, Takahi and Rei jump back into the boat, being followed by zombies.