Everything gets worse

So, not going to lie, I have no ideas for a chapter so I'm going to sort of base this chapter off something that kind of happened to me but not to this extent. Enjoy!

After your talk with Matt you both walk away, Takashi still near the hut. "What was that about?" He asks when you're in ear shot and you look back at Matt.

"We were just sorting things out with what happened in the past." You fill Takashi in who looks slightly concerned. "It was only that, nothing else, I swear." Takashi winks and holds your hand.

"I trust you." He says as you walk over to Hirano who's looking at the mainland. "Hirano can you see anything?" Takashi lies down next to him and Hirano passes him the binoculars so he can see at what he's looking at.

"So far I've seen nothing, only a few zombies around the shore but they dissappeared through the bushes." Hirano grabs the binoculars again before throwing them on the sand. "SAEKO!! THERE'S SOMEONE THERE!!" Hirano shouts and Saeko sprints over.

"Who is it?" She asks, her sword at her side.

"I can't tell from here but they're ignoring the boat that Takagi and Rei left and swimming over." You grab the binoculars and look at the person who's swimming over.

"It's hard to tell if it's a boy or a girl because they have short-ish hair." You state looking up again as the person ever so slowly gets closer. "Why did they swim over though, why not take the boat?" You question standing up as the person starts to walk towards you in the shallows.

"Who are you?" Saeko points her sword at the girl who's dripping.

"My name's Freya Yatogoma." She looks up and straight at Takashi and you look at him too as he flinches.

"You motherfucker." Takashi mutters clenching his fists.

"Takashi?" You put your hand over his fist to relax him but he surges forward, taking you with him. "For fucks sake." You wrap your arms around him and stop him from attacking her.

"Let go of me." He shouts squirming, accidently elbowing you in the stomach.

"AH." You fall to the ground in pain as the place where the bullet hit you feels like it's burning.

"(Y/N)!" Everyone comes to your aid and tries to pick you up but the pain makes you bend over and you struggle to breathe. "Everyone stand back, I've got this." Peter (the guy from the army) picks you up and carries you to the 'aid hut' as you call it.

"I should do that." Takashi walks next to him but Peter laughs.

"You've done enough damage, why don't you stay away for a bit." You look up at Peter with a blurred vision before wincing in a lot of pain. "You'll be okay. Takashi just elbowed you where you got shot and you're not fully recovered yet so that's why it's hurting." Peter tries to calm you down but a few tears drop down your face. "Don't cry." He smiles as he walks into your cabin and slowly lowers you onto the floor.

"I'm trying not to." You grab your stomach and try to stay still. "If only Takashi wasn't so wreckless." You grit you teeth and Peter places a hand on your leg.

Even though Peter was in the army he's only 19 and you know he likes you even though you're going out with Takashi. "It might not have been Takashis fault, maybe something had happened between those two." Peter tries to explain what it might be like for Takashi when the door opens.

"(Y/N) I'm sorry, forgive me." Takashi walks in quickly and bends down besides you.

"You should probably explain what's happened between you two." Peter shuts the door and stands by it, insisting that Takashi should tell the truth.

"That girl... she sent me death threats then tried to kill me." Takashi hangs his head as he explains everything.

"How did it actually start?" Peter asks, wanting Takashi to continue the story.

"I made some sarcastic joke about my friend who had decided to move country but it was only sarcastic. Then all this shit started about me spreading rumours around school and I recieved a few texts from the girl that the sarcastic joke was about saying all this stuff about what her and Freya thought. To be honest I thought me and Freya were cool. So since she'd moved schools I was curious on what she thought about me so I text her asking if she was against me then I got all this bullshit death threats. I'm going to admit that I was drunk at the time so I was sort of annoying her more." Takashi looks up at Peter then at you, but you look away quickly.

"Carry on." Peter says while pacing.

"After about two months I text her again asking if we were good seeing as I said sorry and everything, even though I hadn't really done anything, and Freya said yes. The weird thing was just that she went from sending death threats to being extremely nice so I had my suspicions.

"One day we accidently bumped into each other and she pulled a knife out on me, which is really scary so I sort of just ran away seeing as I'm faster than her." Takashi coughs but stays silent so you turn over and place your hand on his knee.

He knocks it off while crying and you look at him shocked. "I think- I think it would be best if we split up, I don't want you to get involved in all of this." Takashi chokes and you lie there annoyed but upset aswell.

"We've been through all this shit and now you want to break up?" You ask as a tear drips down your face.

"This is life or death, and if you get in the middle of this then... then you could be in danger just on this island." Takashi stands up and walks towards the door. "I know you like her, if you want to go out with her then go ahead." He shuts the door behind him and Perer seems as shocked as you seem upset.

"(Y/N) don't move." Peter rushes over still unsure on what happened and tries to keep you down.

"Takashi! How could you!" You shout but your voice starts breaking and in the end you hug Peter as a friend, the tears uncontrolably dripping down your face.