2 months later

This has honestly been the most awkward chapter for me to write.t

It's been 2 months since you were shot and you've recovered well, now you just have a scar. "So, baby, your 18 now?" Takashi comes up behind you and wraps his arm around you while you stand there in your bikini, looking at your scar.

"Yeah, I feel no different though." You sigh, turning around in Takashi's grasp and putting your arms around his neck.

"Well... that can be seen as a good thing." Takashi laughs and kisses you. You kiss back and kick his legs, causing him to fall on his back. You lie on top of him and sit up, moving your hands up and down his stomach.

"I guess it could." You go to lean in but Takashi sits up, causing you to slide onto his lap.

"Come with me." Takashi grabs your hand and pulls you towards the huts Saeko built along with some others.

You both walk into your mini hut and shut the door, using the string to keep it shut. "We better be quiet about this." Takashi winks as he pulls you closer, his grin expanding while his cheeks get redder.

"Are we doing it... now?" You ask getting all flustered, maybe a bit panicky.

"Well that's if you want to but I think the timing is good." Takashi kisses you and you return to the same position as before.

His hands move up to your bikini fastner and undos it, letting ir becomes loose and leaves it only between you and Takashi. He moves back causing it to fall off. You feel a bit weird doing this but before you know it your hands are down by Takashi's trunks and pulling them down. Why is this so natural? You ask yourself as Takashi stand there completely naked and you're left with your bikini bottoms on, but even they're gone soon and you too are standing there completely naked.

You don't want to part from Takashi so he doesn't have to see your body so as he kneels down on the floor you follow him before lying on the floor and Takashi clambering ontop of you.

At this point you know you can't really stop it but you sort of don't want to because it would only be a certain amount of time that this happened so there's no real point for you to stop.

You try not to moan and you start to have sex. There's no real feeling, it's like it hurts but it feels good. You go back to kissing Takashi to try and take your mind off it while he continues.

You feel your cheeks heaten up as it goes on for longer and you start to find it harder and harder not to moan. "Takashi, that's enough." You whisper pushing him off.

"You sure?" He asks standing up, his cheeks as red as anything.

"Yeah." You stand up, covering yourseld unable to beliee what you just did.

"Was I good or what?" Takashi tries to joke which makes him go even redder as him puts his trunks back on.

"Hmm, I guess." You laugh nervously as you put your bikini on. "Can you do this please?" You turn around for Takashi to fasten your bikini bra before he starts kissing your neck. "Thanks." He wraps his arms around you and you hold his hands as he kisses your neck.

"Let's go out, and no saying what just happened." You nod and open the door, going outside and looking at the sea.

You found a few more survivors as well, one of them was luckily a builder so he's been helping Saeko build the huts. There was someone from the army who is really cool to talk to and knows how to make someone laugh easily, you even found a boy the same age as Alice and they got on well even though it's a mystery on how he survived for so long, your guess is that someone was with him and they got killed just before we found him.

"(Y/N)!" Alice and Tom (the little boy) runs over to you and hugs your legs. "We've been looking for you everywhere." Alice says boucing around you.

"Howcome?" You bend down slightly.

"Matt said he needed an important word with you, alone." Tom scratches his head confused at why they needes to tell you this and you laugh, your heart beating.

"Where is he then?" They both point to the shore and you notice him sitting there, throwing stuff into the water. "Thank you guys." You pat their heads and they run off with each other.

"Do you need me to come with you?" Takashi asks grabbing your arm.

"No, I'll do it by myself, if you really need to watch from a distance." You walk away from Takashi on guard hoping Matt isn't going to do something stupid. "What do you want, Matt?" You sit down next to him and he carries on what he's doing.

"I needed to talk to you, about our past and the fact I don't want it to effect us now." You cross your legs as you think of the past.

"You beat me up, you can see why I find it hard for the past not to effect me now." You close your eyes while sighing.

"I know and you don't realise how much I regret that. I regreted it so much that when all this shit started I was going to committ suicide, just because I couldn't forgive myself. But then I thought that I needed to see you again, and explain that I'm sorry." You look at Matt from the corner of your eyes and notice his eyes glimmering in the sun as he tries to hold back the tears.

"If you're really sorry then you're going to have to prove it to me, you can't just say the words. You've already lost my trust so you're going to have to regain it... that might take a while." While the past flickers through your mind your voice cracks and a tear rolls dowb your face. "You can start it by being nice to everyone, especially Takashi and not blame him for everything."

"Ok, I promise you I won't, and I don't break promises." Matt stands up and wipes the sand of his trousers. You stand up alongside him and he hugs you, in a friendly way. "Thank you. For giving me a second chance." He murmurs into your shoulder.

"Make sure you don't mess up this second chance... you've already used up one chance." You warn but in a friendly way.