Home? - Part 2

It slowly begins to turn dark and you don't like the fact you'll have to be running around unaware of your surroundings as the darkness engulfs it."Takashi, we need to get to somewhere safe." You state as you climb over a wall. "It's not as safe anymore." Takashi leans against the wall and looks at you.

"No shit. We'll go to somewhere that looks safe, well as safe as it gets in this shithole." Takashi pushes himself off the wall and walks down the road you've landed on. You follow him and hold onto his arm.

"Takashi, you've been acting weirdly since we left that house, you need to tell me what's wrong." You insist but Takashi shakes his head. "Takashi!" You shout literally about to get on the floor and beg him.

"I'll tell you when we get into that house down there." Takashi starts running and you run behind him, nervous incase Takashi is actually in a really bad mood and he's going to split up with you. "I'm not trying to scare you, that's not my plan." You laugh a bit before straightning your face again.

He looks behind for a second. "I'm just wondering how much more scared I could be." You sigh and stop as you reach the house. "A zombie apocalypse is pretty scary if I'm honest." Takashi puts his ar round you shoulders and you place your arm around his waist. "But with you with me, I'm fine." You reassure him and he put his head on yours in appreciation.

"That's good to hear." He smiles and kisses your hair while your still looking at the undamaged house. "Now we've just got to get in there." You walk towards the front door, still keeping your hand around his waist, wishing it would stay like this for a while. "Hopefully this is open." Takashi places his hand on the door and lightly pushes it open. "It is." He holds the door open and lets you walk in first.

"Oh thank you, you're so gentleman like." You say poshly laughing a bit as you actually look around. "It's not even damaged that much." You place your hand on the wall and look into another room.

Takashi walks up behind you after locking the door. "Well we're safe here." He leans on your shoulder and you hold onto his hands before he starts kissing your neck. "And we found this place just in the nick of time." You break away from Takashi's grasp and look him in the eyes.

"Takashi, I need you to tell me what happened before." You decide to confront him before anything else. "We're safe here so you might aswell tell me." Takashi's eyes sink but he tries to smile.

"Come here." He grabs your hand and drags you upstairs, throwing you onto a bed. "Can we not talk about this later?" He begs as he climbs over you, not on top, just over. "I don't think I'll be in a good mood if I have to remember what I saw before." His voice breaks and so does your heart. I shouldn't push him anymore, it's not fair for him. You smile as Takashi's face gets closer to yours and close your eyes, waiting for his lips to touch yours.

When they do Takashi's body lowers down but he still slightly hovers above you. You wrap your arms around his neck and place your hands in his hair, ruffling it up slightly. His arms buckle on him and he lies on top of you, his arms going underneath you. You both roll over so you're on top of Takashi and he's underneath you.

Takashi's hands travel down your back and onto your bum, causing you to hesitate a bit with kissing as no boy has ever done that to you before. You can tell Takashi starts smiling as he stops kissing. "Did I hit an awkward point?" He asks grinning as you look down at him.

"No, it's just that I've never let any boy touch my bum before." You blush slightly and Takashi moves his hands up to the bottom of your back.

"Is that better for you?" He asks but you move his hands back down.

"I don't really care." You say gulping. When am I ever going to be able to do this again? You wonder as you start kissing Takashi again. Your stomach feels like there are a million butterflies in it but you ignore them, hoping you'll get used to this soon. Takashi's hands creep up your top and he warps his arms around your back. You do the same to him and he moves his hands down again onto your bum, picking you up and pushing you against the wall. You wrap your legs around him and he lets you go as you support your own weight.

He removes his top and reveals his faint abs so you place your hands on them. After throwing his shirt away he holds your legs again and you're unsure on if he wants you to remove your shirt. His hands move up again and he starts to lift up your top and you let him, lifting up your arms and allowing him the throw it away. "You have a nice figure." Takashi says leaning back and looking at your body.

"Says you." You smile, blushing a little bit. "You actually have a nice body." You point out and Takashi grins, dropping your legs.

"I would go all the way with you but it's way too early for that." Takashi winks and you push his body a bit. "What? I'm tell the truth." You blush even more and peck Takashi on the lips. "At least I'm in a good mood now." He smiles and hugs you.

"Well that's good, but you still have to tell me about what happened before." You point out but Takashi carries on smiling. "Look, we can look for food and then can we talk? Please." You ask and Takashi nods, picking you up bridal style.

When you're downstairs he drops you right by the fridge and you instantly open it. "We should have brought my shirt down, I feel awkward just sitting here like this." You say as you cover up your stomach.

"I'll go and get my shirt then." Takashi runs upstairs quickly while you rumage through the fridge, looking for something nice. "Found anything?" Takashi asks as he runs downstairs again.

He hands you his shirt and you put it on quickly. "There's only bits like ham and cheese but that's about it to eat." You pick up the ham and Takashi takes it.

"It's still in date so let's eat." He opens the ham and passes you a piece. You both wolf it down and then split the last piece in two. "That tasted nice." Takashi walks over to what looks like the living room and sits down on a couch. "Come here babe." He puts his arm on the back of the chair and you sit next to him, leaning on him and putting your arm around him so you're half hugging him.

"Takashi." You say as you snuggle your head into his shirt.

"(Y/N)." He says back.

"I really want you to tell me what happened before, it's been playing on my mind." You say and Takashi's chest stops moving for a brief second before rising and lowering again.

"I... I just saw something and it reminded me of my family, I also knew where we were at that moment... I... I just re-thought of something that I didn't want to remember, something about my family." His voice cracks again and you decide not to push him anymore otherwise he might get a bit annoyed.

"I'm here for you and you know that. Thank you for telling me though." You strain your neck and kiss Takashi's cheek.

Takashi stands up and leaves you sitting on the couch. "I'm going to go to bed now." He states bluntly before walking upstairs. Takashi. You think as you watch him walk up the stairs. You stand up and walk over to a picture by the front door. Picking it up you look closer at the people. It looks like... Takashi. You realise what's happening and where you are.

You walk upstairs only to find Takashi standing in a doorway of another room, his knees shaking. "Takashi." You say walking towards him. He turns around, tears dripping from his eyes. "I understand now. This... this is your home and that's how you knew where this place was, it's how you know where everything is." Takashi collapses on the floor, tears streaming down his face now. You hug him and he hugs you back, his bare skin cold.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Takashi weeps and your heart breaks.

"There's no need to be sorry." You back off and help him stand up. "I think it would be best if you did actually go to bed." You hold onto his hand and lead him to his bed, well where you thought his bedroom was.

Takashi instantly gets in bed before pulling the duvet off of him. "Will you sleep with me tonight?" He asks, his eyes now bloodshot.

"Sure." You climb in hext to him and he spoons you, pulling you closer. His lips meet yours and he pushes your hair behind you.