Lucas' house

We pulled into what seemed like a Victorian castle.
"It's gigantic!" I told Lucas.
He smiled "Yeah, my parents have money and they love to throw it around."
"Are they even home?" Bunni asked.
Lucas shrugged "Not sure, they said something about a trip."
As we walked up to the house I saw a cat with bows in its fur.
Bunni laughed "I think Lasie got to the cat.."
Lucas smiled and scooped up the cat "Poor Lexi" he said pulling the bows out of the cats fur.
The cat jumped out of Lucas' hands as Bunni opened the door.
I followed them into the grand parlor "how beautiful" I whispered.
"Thank you!" A voice from behind me said.
I turned to see a lady with light blonde hair, she looked maybe thirty and a man stood behind her, he had black hair and a beard.
"Hello Aunt Max and Uncle Trace" Bunni said with a smile.
"Oh how's my favorite nephew?" Lucas' mom asked them glanced at his shirt that was torn near the bottom and pulled out a wad of cash from her purse "here's some money for some new shirts"
Bunni took it from her "Thank you aunt Max."
She smiled then turned to me "So you're Snow, Lucas told us so much about you! I'm so happy that you decided to stay here." She practically squealed "oh, you can call me Max and my husband Trace!"
I smiled "Thank you and I will...Max."
She smiled "well I'll leave you kids alone. Lucas, we'll be back in a week."
As she left Trace stopped in front of me "Make yourself at home, if you need anything tell the maids or Lucas." And then he followed his wife out.
I turned to Lucas "maids?"
He smiled "I told you, they have money."
A little girl ran around the corner and threw her arms around Lucas "Lulu!! Can we play?"
Lucas laughed "hey Lasie, why don't you ask Bunni to play with you? I have to show Snow to her room."
She turned to me and smiled "Hello Snow!" Then turned to Bunni "can we play?"
Bunni smiled softly "of course Lasie!"