Chapter 2

The next day I stumbled downstairs still feeling fucked up

                       The next day I stumbled downstairs still feeling fucked up. I saw a guy sitting on the couch and mom having a cup of coffee with him like he belongs here. I point over to him. "And he is..?" Mom looks up at me. "Oh, Grace! This is Sam, I met him at bingo last night." I rolled my eyes and continued to the kitchen. Thank god today's Saturday. I grabbed a jug of milk out of the fridge and chugged it down. I immediately feel it come back up and run to the bathroom to let it all out again. "Grace, honey, is everything O.K.?" After a few more releases, I yell out, "just fine mom, thanks!" I feel a vibration in my pocket and check my phone. It's Ryan. "Need some oxy? I need a little more from last night.." I hate myself for thinking about it. "yeah pick me up in ten."

                    Ryan picks me up and we go back to his house. I sit on his bed and look around at all the posters of naked girls on his walls. "Nice.." he comes over to me and unzips his pants. "Yeah, they're good when you're not around. Hey you ever think of getting your tongue pierced? That'd feel real nice.." I shrug. "I guess if you would like it." He smirks and once again pulls it out for me like he's doing me a favor. When I'm finished he pulls out a few pills and pops one his self. "I got a friend that'll pierce your tongue." We head to his friend's tattoo shop and I sit on the chair. "Damn, Ryan she's fine. She'll get a lot of attention once this is done." Ryan laughs, "yeah well, this one is mine." I try not to feel good about the fact that he actually wants me to be his. 

                    I stick out my tongue and the deed is done. It hurts so bad.. "Just put ice on it and you'll be fine." Ryan bites his lip. "Fuck that's hot. All you need now is a nipple piercing, maybe a lip ring.." I put my hand to my mouth. "This is good enough for now.." I frown and go back to his car. Ryan gets in the car and looks over at me. "Don't fucking disrespect me like that. If I say you need something, you need it. You don't contradict me like that." I put my head down and nod. "Sorry." Ryan and I go back to my house and go to my room. Fuck I forgot Emily is still here. She looks at me and then him. "I.. should go." I frown at her. "I'll see you later though, right?" She nods and leaves the room. Ryan sits me down and pulls down his pants. "Let's try that new tongue ring out.." 

                 My stomach turns at the thought of this. I just had it done, it still hurts. I close my eyes and put it in my mouth. Oh.. my.. god.. it hurts so bad! I immediately have tears flood my eyes and try not to express my pain. He pushes it in deeper as it feels like fishing line slicing through my tongue. I push him back and grab my mouth. "Ow oh my god Ryan that hurts so bad!" He punches me in the nose and I feel sharp excruciating pain. Blood immediately pours from my nose as I hold it. I look up at him and he shakes his head. "Useless slut. Go clean that shit up." I jump up and run to the bathroom. I'm crying so hard it's hard to breath. I put toilet paper to my nose and it is immediately drenched with blood. Fuck, it's broke. 

                  I knock on Jake's door and try not to scream. Jake opens the door. "Oh my god, what did you do this time.." He rolls his eyes. "Jake, please. I think my nose is broken." Jake sighs and brings me into the bathroom. He hands me another rag. "O.K., On the count of three I'm going to set it back into place. One.." Crunch I scream. I feel more blood pour from my nose. Mom rushes upstairs and throws the door open. "What the hell! Grace! What did you do?!" I hold my nose and feel tears streaming down my face. "I, uh, fell." Mom runs over to me and hugs me. "Are you O.K.? Do you need to go to the doctor?" I shake my head and go downstairs to get ice. Fuck, my head still hurts from yesterday. Now my nose too? I'm surprised mom didn't notice my lisp. 

                   I go back into my room and sit next to Ryan. "You know you're mine, right?" I nod my head. He grabs my chin, "hey, fucking look at me when I talk to you." He pulls out some more heroin and straightens it out on my end table. "Here.." we both take a line and I lay back on my bed. I sigh and put my hand over my face. He pulls off my pants and starts to pull off my panties when Ada, my younger sister comes in. He looks back and sits in front of me. "Grace.. can you help me with my homework?" Ada's 8 and knows what goes on from Jake and his girlfriend, so she's not shocked to walk in on this anymore. Still, I'm ashamed to let her see me like this. "A-.. uh.. I'm not feeling good." She leaves the room. Ryan smiles up at me. "Ada's a little cutie isn't she?" I look at him. "Don't touch her, Ryan."

                 Ryan glares at me and shoves three fingers in me. Um.. ouch? I try not to scream and feel more tears stream down my face. He turns me around and shoves his dick in my ass. Can't he ease it in? I feel like he just tore me in half. I scream into my pillow as he does his business. He finishes and leaves. I lay there, pants down, crying in my pillow.