He chuckled. "Arasseo, I'll stop." He faced back the front and put his hands behind his head. "It'd be great if I were by your side." Σ░(꒪◊꒪ ))))

Mingyu's really surprising me a lot today, huh? "Mingyu, wha--" I got cut off by teacher's entrance. Why now?

For the whole class, I was so agitated in my head, I couldn't concentrate at all. I kept on glancing at Mingyu but he seems fine. Boiiii, we need to talk after thissss.

Classes were over. I was supposed to be happy but rather I am completely drained. I decided to talk things straight with Mingyu about our conversation a while ago. After fixing my bag, I was going to talk to Mingyu. But Seokmin, who was in charge of class duties today, asked me to do him a favor. I ended up saying I'll do it before I could process I just did. After doing everything needed, I sat down on a chair and sighed.

"I'm exhausted.", I mumbled.

I got my bag and got ready to leave. As I closed the doors, outside the classroom was Soonyoung. 

"Soonyoung..."

"Miyoung, why didn't you tell me you were on class duty?", he asked.

"Actually, it's Seokmin's--"

"Dokyeom's turn. I know."

"You could've left earlier. You didn't have to wait for me like always."

"What's wrong with waiting for my sister?", he asked, smiling. "You know how much I love you, right?"

"Isn't there someone who loves you waiting for you?", I asked back.

His smile dropped. "What do you mean?"

"A girl's waiting for you somewhere, right? I don't want to be the reason you're late."

"A girl? Miyoung, what are you--"

"Let's just get out of here." He didn't say anything afterwards. 

I don't know why I'm being a bitch to Soonyoung and why I'm so pissed. We always walked together when we go home. But this time was a bit different, there was distance. He was walking behind me. Usually, he'd take the lead and give detours before we could arrive home. 

"Miyoung-ah,", he said, pointing at a different street. "I'll be going here. You go ahead."

I just nodded in reply.

I arrived home and headed straight for my room. I jumped on my bed and brought out my phone. I was just about to turn it off until I got a my phone buzzed. I got a text... from Mingyu.

5:49 PM

Mingyu: 

annyeong miyoung

Miyoung: 

MINGYU LETS TALK

Mingyu:

we r talking 

Mingyu:

right now i mean

Miyoung:

can we talk outside??

Mingyu:

um sure

Mingyu:

where

Miyoung:

park near my house?

Mingyu:

👍

I met Mingyu at the park. We sat on a bench and were awkward at first.

Mingyu cleared his throat. "So, what do you want to  talk about?"

"Uh, yeah. About a while ago,...", I said.

"Ah, I was just messing with you.", he said. "No need to take it seriously."

"Is that so?"

"But actually,..." He glanced at me before looking away. "I actually like you since I met you. Just putting that out there."

"You serious?"

"Should I be?"

"Yes, you should. I ask of you."

He looked at me sternly. "I, Kim Mingyu, confess my feelings of attraction to thee, Kwon Miyoung."

"Too serious, bro." 

He just laughed. "But yeah, I do like you. It's not like I'm asking you to be my girlfriend."

"Wait, that's still different?"

"Uh, I think so..."

"That's kinda insulting. You like me but not enough as a girlfriend."

"It's not like that! I-uh-... do you want to be my girlfriend???", he shouted. 

[Mingyu & me: Σ(●ꉺ▱ꉺ●) ('⊙o⊙';)] 

People in the park turned their heads to us. The pressureeee. Um, I have to say yes in situations like this right? Right??

"Wait, don't answer that.", Mingyu said, putting a finger on my lips before I could answer. "You don't have to force yourself with me."

"Um, okay."

"Let's go home now."

"Okay."

He walked me home. Both of us didn't say a word. I thanked him and said goodbye when we arrived at my house. When I got up to my room, I looked out my window and saw Mingyu still there. I could see him scratching his head. He left after a while.

I stayed in my room until I felt hungry. While I was putting my dinner on a plate all I could think about was Mingyu. 

"Do you want to be my girlfriend???""You don't have to force yourself with me.""I actually liked you since I met you."

Mingyu's a good guy. I mean, he's a great guy. He's tall. He looks good. He's very kind. He cooks better than me( ;  ; ). I'm grateful for his feelings for me. But I don't know what to do when he's my boyfriend. Screw that. I've never had a boyfriend in my life. 

12:16 AM

Miyoung:

i'll do it

12:33 AM

Mingyu:

miyoung?

3:29 AM

Miyoung:

i'll be your girlfriend