(A/N) A Contest?!

Hey guys! I've been kinda bored on Wattpad lately so I decided to do something fun for you guys!

I'm having a contest and anyone of you can win it!

You have to do one specific thing that I unfortunately am not going to tell you guys.

You just have to do random things for example, commenting on a random chapter in one of my stories, posting/messaging me something (that would be specific if that were the thing you would do to win the contest but I'm not telling you because I'm not giving out any hints yet.) on my message board, etc.

Just something like that.

The person who eventually figured out what you needed to do and did it, will get shout-outs by me on different places on my account, a new follower ([me] if I am already following you then I will give you shout-outs more often), and full support on one of their stories (their choice of course).

I am NOT doing this to try and get my stories boosted up, I'm just doing this because I think that it would be a fun challenge for you guys!

If you do not want to participate then you do not have to.

Just have fun with this guys and I wish the best of luck to you guys!

Buh bai!

~Potato

Ps. I'm going to be putting this in every one of my books (except for Living With Opposites) only to get the word out. Love you guys!