Mark's Story

If only Mark knew what happened that one day Sean stayed home.

If only.
If only.

~~~~~~~~~

Mark was the most popular kid in school. He had started up a new YouTube channel, and people really seemed to be enjoying his content.

Mark posted funny gaming videos and sometimes serious and deep vlogs.

Mark wasn't really in any one group of kids at his school. He wasn't a jock, or a nerd, or a geek, or an emo, or a stereotypical popular kid, etc.

Yea he was popular, but he didn't want to be thought of as mean, a bully, or really popular.

People thought of Mark as the hottest guy in school. Almost everyone, girls and guys (gays and bi's of course), had a mini or huge crush on him.

If he wanted to, he could bang almost any kid in the school or take advantage of them at the least, but he didn't do that.

Everyone knew that Mark had a kind and amazing heart.

Mark didn't have any crushes on anyone at school, but he always was glancing at this one boy with the top of his hair lime green. That boy looked so interesting.

No one talked to him much and he always had his sleeves rolled up because he loved to paint.

He painted the most hauntingly beautiful pictures Mark had ever seen.

Ever since that boy was gone that one day, he had his sleeves rolled down all the time. That confused Mark.

If only Mark knew that Sean was in quicksand depression and cutting himself.

If only.
If only.

~~~~~~~~~

Mark loved the fact the he was Irish. Mark loved the voice of Irish people (not being stereotypical or anything like that, just that their voices are cool), but that boy never spoke.

Mark saw the pain is his eyes but never said anything about it.

If only,
Mark said the right thing,
At the right time.

If only.
If only.

Mark loved that boy even though he didn't even know his name.

It rarely ever happened, but whenever that boy glanced up at Mark at the right moment, when Mark was looking too, he got to see his sparkling blue eyes.

Even though it was only for a split second, Mark instantly took a picture in his mind of those stunning blue eyes.

Looking into those eyes was like being on a boat in the middle of the ocean, starring down at the sea salt water.

Looking at how the slight rocking of the boat made ripples in the water.

Making all of the things under the water blurry and unable to make clear.

If only Mark realized that looking into Sean's eyes, even for a second, was like being on a boat, looking down into the ocean. Because looking in Sean's eyes, deep down he was hurting and had a lot of things going on. But he didn't want to share those feeling so he did his best to make 'waves' and make it blurry so no one could see what's really going on.

If only.
If only.