Sean's Story

If only Sean didn't stay home that one day to cut him self.

If only.
If only.

Sean stayed at home from his abusive school that one day, and that one day, changed everything.

Sean knew that he was stuck in this quicksand depression.

This thing that tore him apart everyday.

The only thing that could get his mind off of his mother's death, was YouTube.

The new Youtuber, Markiplier, to be exact.

But a new thing was added to that list on that one day that Sean stayed home.

He added self harm.

He had been through so much pain in his life already that he needed something to calm him.

After that one day, he decided to make one cut, everyday, until he couldn't take it anymore and end it all.

When Sean made that first cut, he felt...

Happy.

Sean had not felt this in years.

~~~~~~~~~

His mother died less than a week ago. She was going through deep depression that was pushing her down.

She couldn't do it alone after she had to go through Sean's abusive father, and the death of Sean's baby sister, so she dragged Sean down with her.

She didn't mean at first to drag him into depression, but she did.

If only she knew that it was making her happy to have Sean with her, that she might still be alive today.

If only.
If only.

She overdosed (OD'D) because she looked and looked, but couldn't see the light in life anymore, so she found a different light and went toward it.

If only she knew that this light that she found was at the bottom of an empty pill bottle.

If only.
If only.

~~~~~~~~~

Sean tried his best to cover up his scars at school.

The kids and teachers at his high school were not very excepting of people who cut themselves.

If only Sean knew that this one person at his school, looked at him everyday, just to see if he was ok or not. That boy cared so much about Sean even though they both didn't know that yet.

If only.
If only.