{two}

[Sean's P.O.V]
"Well we should probably get going to our classes now." He said as he moved away from him a little. "Bye Sean." He smirked at me and walked out of the stall.

I thought that he had left the bathroom so I said "Damnit. I fell into love again... But I don't want get out of this one." I started to walk out of the stall. "I just hope that he feels the same wa-" I quickly inhaled at the sight of Mark with his arms crossed, smirking and starring at me.

"I fell too." Was all he said as he turned and walked out of the bathroom.

I felt my face heat up and I squealed like a baby pig. This was the happiest (besides that kiss) that I'd felt in forever. Someone else actually likes ME.

Wait...

No one is supposed to like me. He's a popular kid and he wants to keep his reputation so why would he kiss me? What if he's just trying to get me into his bed...? He probably thinks that he can take advantage of me because everyone calls me a slut. Even though I'm a virgin.

Mark doesn't actually like me.

Mark's just faking it.

Mark's going to hurt me just like he did.

I kept thinking bad things about myself only because of rumors. Most people didn't bully me because they did like me, they did it because I was an easy target.

I went back into the stall and sat down on the floor, not bothering to close the door because I knew that I was the only one in there anyway. I hugged my knees and closed my eyes.

"How am I such a fool?" I started to cry softly. "Why did I kiss him?! He doesn't like me back the way that I like him." I cried a little harder, eyes still closed. "Because I love him. Mark doesn't even like me. I'm such an idiot for falling into love AGAIN!" I said that last word with anger.

I hugged my knees harder and cry just as hard, but not too loud.

Then I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around me. I jumped up quickly once I realized that it was Mark. He starred at me with soft, caring eyes. "Sean..." He cooed.

"What?" I said bitterly.

"I love you." He said sweetly as he put his hand on my hips and lightly kissed my nose.

"I can't do this shit again." I muttered quietly. I started to tear up so I pushed him away and went over to a wall. I slid down the wall and sat down, putting my hands over my face. I started to cry again.

Mark walked over to me and sat down next to me. He gently lifted my head up to look at him. He looked at me with worried eyes when he saw the fresh tears rolling down my face.

"Don't look at me." I said as I pulled my head away from his hands. I had my legs stretched out on the floor and my back against the wall, so he moved over and sat on my legs (not crotch).

He lifted my head with one finger. "But I would give anything just to see you. Crying or not, I love to see you. Because if you are crying, that means that I get a good reason to comfort you." My face turned into a tomato again and he smiled. "Every time that I got a chance to look at you," he placed a hand on his heart, "my heart skipped a beat."

I smiled and blushed more. "There was always one thing that I wanted to do." I gave him a mad/scared look, afraid of what he was going to say next. "I wanted to do anything and everything I could do to make all of your sadness pain go away so that you would be 100% happy." I smiled and a tear rolled down my face but Mark wiped it away and smiled too.

Mark slowly leaned in and closed his eyes. I closed my eyes too. Once again, our lips met in a passionate kiss. Mark's lips were so perfect and soft. Our lips moved in sync as we enjoyed every second of this. Unfortunately, there weren't many seconds because we heard soft giggling and mild gags.

Mark pulled away from the kiss and we both opened our eyes to see other kids standing there, either trying to hide laughter, or taking a video/picture. I gasped and quickly jumped up, very flustered and angry. I pushed people out of the way with great force as I stormed out of the bathroom. "WAIT SEAN!" Mark yelled after me, but I didn't listen.

I just kept fast-walking down the hallway. I heard Mark running down the hallway after me so I quickened my pace to the front doors of the school. Mark didn't catch me in time and I ran out of the school and down the sidewalk, heading toward my house.

I made my pace into a full on run. New tears were streaming down my face and my hair was all messed up. I looked horrible and I was embarrassed. I didn't want anyone to see me at the moment if ever.

If only Sean knew how much Mark loved and cared for him.

If only.
If only.

I ran up to my door and struggled to unlock it. My hands were shaking from how much I was crying which made me drop my keys. I bent down to pick them up but was grabbed by Mark and pulled into a hug.

I tried to pull away from the hug but I was too weak, Mark's love for me was stronger than the strength I had to be... Well... Strong.

I melted into the hug and felt Mark give out a soft cry. I wrapped my arms around Mark and squeezed him. He was already hugging me so hard that it was difficult to breathe. But I didn't mind that. It was nice to know that someone in his life right now actually cared about him.

Mark gently pulled away from the hug and grabbed the keys so that he could open the door. He swiftly pushed the door open and motioned for me to go in. "Lady's first." He said as he smirked at me.

I smirked back at him and lightly punched his arm. "Ya silly." I walked into my house and sat down on my couch. Mark walked in behind me and closed the door. "Why exactly did you come home?" Mark question with a little laugh.

"Eh." I shrugged and giggled a bit.