{twelve}

[Mark's P.O.V]
As I stopped at a red light on my way to drive Sean home, I looked over to my right and saw him looking out at the beautiful evening sky. But might I say, what I was looking at right now was much more beautiful. I couldn't help but look at his eyes and see how the slowly rising moon shimmered in his eyes. And how his perfectly green hair was falling off to the side of his head and a little over his eye. There was one piece that moved slightly and got caught in his eye. That piece of hair wasn't the only thing to get caught.

As he went to move that piece of hair, he glanced over at me and caught me staring at him. My eyes widened and I quickly turned back to look at the now green light. I didn't even have to look to feel his smirk burning into the side of my face. It took all of my energy not to look over at his adorable smirk and keep my eyes on the road.

Sean gently ran his fingertips along my jawline, studying it carefully. I sucked in air and stiffened at his touch. He let out a soft giggle and laid his head on my shoulder. I could tell that he was looking up at me with puppy-dog eyes, obviously wanting to kiss me. I glanced down at him, then back up to the road, and smiled. "Sorry babe. I'm driving right now."

He lifted his head up and turned his whole body to look at me. "Your point is?" I glanced at him again and let out a soft giggle.

An idea popped up in my head and I smirked. "Later." I cooed. I swear that I heard a slight whimper escape his mouth but I didn't say anything about it.

A few minutes later and I pulled up into his empty driveway. He quickly unbuckled and shot out of the car. I had just gotten out of the car and he was already inside. He's so fucking adorable. I thought to myself. I locked the car, walked inside, and closed the front door. I stopped in my tracks and turned around. I locked the front door and sighed. I turned around one more time and walked over to the couch to sit down.

Something didn't feel right. Oh yeah! Where's Sean? I stood up and looked around the room. He must be upstairs. I walked up the stairs and heard Sean come out of his bedroom (still wearing clothes of course). "I'm going to take a quick shower." He pointed with his thumb to the bathroom. "Ok I'll just be downstairs then." I turned around and went downstairs. I sat down on the couch and started to watch tv.

After a short amount of time watching tv, I decided that I should go put something comfy on. I got up, turned the tv off, and walked upstairs. I opened the bedroom door and walked in, making sure to close it behind me. I turned on the light and walked over o my suitcase to find something to wear. (Mark brought stuff over because he told his parents that he and Sean were now dating and that Mark need dearly to take care of Sean)

I picked out a nice comfy pair of pajama pants and set them on the bed. I didn't want to wear a shirt tonight because why the hell not? I took off my shirt and threw it over by my suitcase. I took off my pants and slipped on the new ones. I yawned and decided that I should get some sleep. I was going to sleep in Sean's bed because we are dating and you're allowed to do that when you're dating.

I turned off the light and jumped in the bed. I covered myself up with a blanket and sighed. I didn't even hear the door open and Sean walk it. My eyes had to get used to the light and I sat up. I heard the closet door open and I was finally able to see so I opened my eyes to see Sean, wearing only a towel around his waist, looking in his closet.

I gasped and got out of bed and stood up. Sean quickly turned around to see me with a surprised look on his face. He too quickly and his towel fell to the ground. He gasped at picked up his towel to try and cover himself again while I stood there speechless. Sean was standing right in front of me. Mostly naked I might add.

He fully covered himself by wrapping the towel tightly around his waist and closed the closet door. He then looked at me. When he noticed that I wasn't saying anything or moving he backed up a bit and accidentally ran into the closet door. "Uh Mark...?"

I don't know what got into me. I smirked a bit and took a slow step toward him. "Yes?" I purred in the deepest voice I could manage. He was looking around the room nervously and gulped. "C-Can you stop?" I walked right up to him and put my hands on his shoulders. I leaned down the slightest bit so that we were face to face with our noses almost touching.

"Stop what?" I smirked and lightly pushed up against him. He let out the quietest moan and gasped at his beginning uncomfortable feeling. He was madly blushing at this point in time. "Stop turning you on?" He avoided eye contact and gulped again. He knew what I was hinting at. I slightly grinded into his uncomfortable feeling and he squirmed a bit.

"M-Mark...?" He said shyly and looked up at my eyes. "Heh. Yes?" I looked down into his bright blue eyes. Man I loved his eyes so much. They were absolutely stunning.

He looked down to the side. "I-...I think I know where you want to go with this right now b-but..." My smile faded when I felt the air tense up. I took a slight step back, still looking at Sean. I cupped his face in my hands and made him look at me. He sniffled and let a small tear roll down his cheek. "I'm j-just not ready ye-" He stopped mid word because his voice cracked. Not one of those embarrassing voice cracks of teenage boys, but that crack in someone's voice right before they start crying. That horrible sound that no one ever likes to hear. Because if you hear it, it means that the person it came from is deeply in pain.

Sean lost all strength and crumpled to the floor. I knelled down in front of him and put my hands on his shoulders.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

Sean's tears were falling to the ground at a quickening speed. I wrapped my arms around him and let him cry on my shoulder. I hated seeing him like this. I just hated it.