{three}

[Mark's P.O.V]
"Well, since we're not in school right now, what do you want to do?" Sean tilted his head at me with a confused look on his face then he glared at me. I was really confused why he was doing that until realization smacked me in the face. "No not in that way! It's just," I looked to the side, "I don't really know what we are supposed to do so I asked you. I honestly didn't even think of it that way. Unless..." I smirked and walked over to the couch, staring down at him. "Unless you wanted to~"

I got on the couch and crawled over him. Once again, he turned into a tomato. I could tell that he wanted me to do more. "I-I... Uh... I..." I swear I heard a little moan at the end of his sentience. I chuckled and smirked at him. I looked into his bright blue eyes and lightly kissed his nose.

He covered his face with his hands, obviously trying to cover up his blush. I got up off of him and sat on the other end of the couch, still looking at him with his hands over his face.

He moved his hands away from his face and sat up. He glanced at me and accidentally caught me staring at him, which, if possible, made his blush darkened. He quickly looked away and crossed his legs. "God Sean. You're so fucking adorable when you're flustered." I said trying to amplify the deepness in my voice.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, letting the silence be as it was, until I noticed the cuts on Sean's wrist. I quickly grabbed his arm and examined the cuts. "Sean what is this?" He gasped and quickly pulled his arm away, rolling the sleeve back down. "When did you start cutting yourself?" I said, caring so much for him.

"You don't even care about that, why would you want to know?" He groaned and sniffled a bit.

"That's the biggest lie I've ever heard. And I've heard every rumor in the school. I don't believe a single one of them." I put hand underneath Sean's chin to make him look at me but he stood up and backed away from me. "I care about you Sean. I really do."

He wouldn't look at me. "I'm not ready to go through this again." He mumbled.

"Go through wha-"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!"

I jumped up, surprised. "W-Why?"

"GET. OUT." He pointed to the door. "NOW."

I raised my hands in defense. "Ok Sean. I will." I started walking toward the door. "Just know that I care about you. So. Much." I got to the door and opened it. "Also, please don't cut yourself. I hate seeing you hurt." I closed the door and walked away from his house, now heading toward mine.

I pulled out my phone as I was walking and texted Sean.

(Sean = S)
(Mark = M)

M:
Hey, you ok?

S:
No

M:
Please tell me what's wrong.

S:
Why should I

M:
Because I really care about you.
That's why. ❤️

S:
No you don't. Stop texting me.

M:
Yes I do! I care so much about you!
I'm not going to stop texting you
until you answer me!
Please answer me.
Please.
Please.
Pleeeeaaasssseeeeeeee.
Pllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssseeee?
Sean.
Please.
Answer.
Me.
Ssseeeeeaaaaannnnnnnnnnn.

S:
I'm turning off my phone now.

M:
Ugh fine. Ttyl bye Sean.