{one}

[Mark's P.O.V]
I carefully opened my eyes this morning, slowly adjusting them to the sunlight. After my eyes were fully open, I pulled off my blanket and sat up, legs hanging off the bed.

I stretched and rubbed my eyes, slightly yawning. I moved my head to look around my room. "How am I able to wake up so majestically?" I asked to no one in particular. I shrugged it off and stood up.

I grabbed some clothes and got dressed. The whole time my mind was racing. Just thinking about that one boy. What was his name? Well the teacher said his name like once or twice so I should now by now...

Sean?
Sean!

That's it! His name was Sean. I have to admit that he was kinda cute but I had no serious crush on him right now. Yet, I liked the way that the lime green on top of his head sometimes hung over his left eye. The way that he always was making some sort of artwork, either sketching or painting. The way that his bright blue eyes sparkled from the overhead lights in the school. The way that he was so mysterious and to him self. The way that no one knew that much about him. The way that he seemed perfect. The way that I love everything about h-

MARK YOU ARE NOT GAY! Stop thinking of him that way! You don't like him. Repeat it.

You don't like him.
You are straight.

You don't like him.
You are straight.

You love him.
You are gay.

~~~~~~~~~[Time skip to school]

I walked into the door of the school to be greeted with many different familiar faces. Some happy to see me. Some jealous that I wasn't gay. Some blushing and/or embarrassed that I was only a few feet away from them. And some that didn't care.

But I just looked around, trying to find that one familiar person. I spotted lime green hair moving swiftly down the hallway. So I smiled and quickly followed it, pushing people out of the way.

The green haired boy named Sean made a sharp turn and went into the boys bathroom. I slowed down to a walk because I just now realized that I was almost running. Why did I try to get to Sean so quick? I'm not gay, right?

Anyway, I walked to the bathroom, acting as normal as possible, trying not to blush because I realized that I might like Sean. That thought lingered in my mind as I walked into the boys bathroom.

The bathroom was empty. All except for one closed stall. I tried to close the bathroom door as quietly as possible so that I wouldn't surprise him.

I heard a soft sniffle and a sigh. I stood as still as possible and breathed quietly so that I could hear what's going on.

"W-Why m-me?" Sean said quietly, but loud enough for me to be able to hear, and cried a little bit. I walked over to the stall, not caring if I was heard or not.

Sean quickly inhaled and stayed quiet. "W-Who's in here?" He questioned, frightened.

"Sean," I said in a calm yet worried voice, "are you ok? Are you crying?"

"Ugh it's you. Why do you of all people care?!" He practically yelled at me. "You're a popular kid! You aren't supposed to care about stupid kids like me!" I heard Sean cry a little louder. Sadder this time.

"Sean let me in."

"W-Why?"

"Just do it quick. Please." I tried to make my self sound and trusting as possible.

"F-...Fine." He slowly opened the stall door and I walked in. (They are in a big stall btw) I closed the door behind my and put my hands on Sean's shoulders so that we were looking at each other. Well... More like staring.

I saw a light red blush appear on his face as we started at each other. "Sean," I didn't realize how deep I made my voice sound until I saw Sean shiver slightly and his face grow more red. "It's going to be ok." I smiled and pulled him into a hug.

We both melted into our long hug. We never wanted it to end. This was the first time that me and Sean had ever come in contact with each other and I enjoyed it very much.

Sadly, we pulled away from the hug. I put my hands on his shoulders and starred at him.

God he's so beautiful. I said in my head. Or... At least I thought I did.

Sean's face became a dark red color and he looked away, trying to hide a smile. "D-Did I say that out loud...?" I asked nervously. He slightly nodded, not trying to hide that smile anymore. His smile was so amazing. So perfect. I loved it. I never wanted to see him do anything but smile.

I put my hands on the sides of his face and turned his head so that he was looking at me. His whole face was red. He looked like a tomato. "D-Don't look at me." He said as he looked down. He was trying his best not to look at me.

I took my hands off of his head and lifted his face to look at me with two fingers. He shivered at my touch.

The way that he looked at me, I could see all of the emotions in his eyes and it was like I could read his thoughts. His eyes were filled with sadness but all of it was pushed away by one emotion.

Love.

I smiled and moved closer to him. His blush had gone down a little already but went back up to a dark red again. I could tell that I was blushing a little too but not as much as him.

Why did I ever think I was straight?

"I-I... Um... J-Just so you know, y-you said that out loud." He smiled, love bursting out all over his eyes.

"You like me right?" I gave him a powerful look of love and seriousness.

"Why wouldn't I?" He mostly smiled but I could tell that there was a little bit of smirk in it.

"Let's test that out..." I smirked, putting my hand back on his face. I leaned in, tilting my head a little, closing my eyes. He leaned in a little too. I was ready for this. He sure was too.

Our lips met.

Time slowed down as I deepened the kiss. He slowly put my hands on my waist and I put my hands on his head, deepening the kiss more. Everything was so perfect. You could feel the love as our lips moved in sync. I put my hands in his hair, very gently tugging it.

He let out a quiet moan into my mouth. Looks like I found his turn on.

The horrible reality struck us and we had to pull away for air. We rested our foreheads on each other's as we both starred into each other's eyes.

"Woah. You're an amazing kisser." He said and smiled which made me blush a little more.

"I could say the same to you."

We stayed like that for a little bit, not giving one shit about the fact that they were in school right now.

They just enjoyed the time being, as it was the most perfect thing ever.