[11] imessage j.m.r

Koda's pov

I heard the front door slam. My heart sank and it felt like it broke into a million pieces. The one kid that I supported for the longest had just walked out of my life. Not even my biggest celebrity crush, but my boyfriend, bestfriend, soulmate. All down the trash.

Honestly, there's no point in even trying anymore. He's gone and once he's left out those doors, it's never happening again.

I sank my head into my hands, breathing heavily and shaking with every beat of my heart. This pain I just couldn't take it. I needed something to throw, something hard that would break into a million pieces, just like my heart.

Searching every place in my room, I found a picture frame that contained an image of Geo and I. Just looking at it, I sobbed so much that my eyes got blurry. Without even knowing it, the picture frame was now busted, glass everywhere near the wall. I walked over to the shattered glass and sat down next to it.

My mascara was running heavily into my hands and onto my shirt. At this point, I didn't care if my makeup was anywhere.

I looked over at the clock. 9:45pm. I knew that I looked and felt like a hot mess. Rolling around on the floor was my best shot at getting up. Surprisingly, it worked. Eventually, I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower and to hopefully feel relaxed.

Geo's pov

Maybe Koda was right. The best thing for her was for me to leave. I mean, I didn't do anything wrong. I was just simply trying to help her because of everything that happened. I was there for her. I went through everything with her and nobody else but me was there during her nights in the hospital. Only me. Her one and only.

I'm not gonna think about it anymore because honestly, the shit hurts. It hurts like hell.

@Flamingeos: not going live tonight, don't feel to well .. sorry ..

My Twitter notifs started going mad crazy. Most of them consisted of 'what's wrong babe?' 'why, what happened?' 'what happened?' I made another tweet to let them know what happened.

@Flamingeos: koda and I are taking a little break babes ..

People then started tagging Koda in the comments and asking what happened and that they would still support the both of us no matter what happens. I honestly love them so much. But I love her too..

I needed to take my mind off of things so I tweeted one more tweet and went to take a shower.

@Flamingeos: going to take a shower and go to bed because I need to sleep , love my Flamins. 🔥❤

Kodas pov

After my shower, I dried my hair and wrapped the towel around my body. I wrapped my hair in a messy bun and threw on flannel looking pajama pants and a white v-neck shirt. I grabbed my phone and noticed that Geo posted because I have his post notifs on.

'@Flamingeos tweeted: not going live tonight, don't feel to well .. sorry ..'

'@Flamingeos tweeted: koda and I are taking a little break babes ..'

'@Flamingeos tweeted: going to take a shower and go to bed because I need to sleep , love my Flamins. 🔥❤'

Being the person I am, I stalked the comments and saw so many supportive people. Some people even said that we were goals and that they called us "mom and dad" and now they can't because it's ruined. I tweeted at that person.

@KodaBlack: @keoislife you can still call us mom and dad haha, love you 😊

I then started replying to other comments because it's fun and why not?

@KodaBlack: @geoisdaddy thank you so much love ❤️

@KodaBlack: @mymomiskoda i love youu 💘

To let my few followers know what happened, I tweeted as well so they aren't confused.

@KodaBlack: yes, geo and I took a little break but it's nothing to worry about.

Right after that, I sent out another one.

@KodaBlack: after reading these replies, you guys are so sweet and supportive of our decision. thank you and we love you for that. 💋💞

**

so, what did you guys think? I tried to make it long so you guys could enjoy it. majority of it was tweets and im sorry about that but more better things to come (at least I hope). thank you guys soo much for 9k reads as well, we are SO close to 10k!! don't forget to vote, comment and smile! ❤️❄️

**dont worry about this, fixing errors and rereading so i can publish new content :)**