[prologue] imessage j.m.r

hey hey gang, go check out lukeismyidiot !! she is the best writer ever and i enjoy her books a lot. the one i like the best is Twitter DMs so head on over there now! 👉🏼

***
Koda's Pov:

I randomly hear a buzz in my head, or at least that's what it seemed like. I just shook it off and forgot about it.

Then, there it was again. Buzz.

I groaned, getting up out of my comfy position to reach for my phone. I turn on my phone and look down to see my notifications.

2 messages from unknown number.

That's weird, I thought to myself. When do I ever get messages from an unknown number.

In iMessage

6:09 PM

Unknown Number: hey

6:09 PM

Uknown Number: do you know who this is?

***

I rolled my eyes at these messages. They were so ridiculous that it was unbearably funny and I was wondering if this person needed major help.

In iMessage (again)

Unknown Number: hellooo

Unknown Number: i know you read my message. iPhones have this cool feature where if somebody has an iPhone that you're texting, you can tell if they read it or not.

Koda (girl in story, sorry about that): umm, how would i know you if you're an unknown number?

Koda: and im pretty sure i know how iPhones work and what they can do.

Koda: just wondering, do you need help or something?

Unknown Number: no i don't need help.. do you need help?

Koda: ha, you're a funny dude aren't ya?

Unknown: how do you know im a dude? what if im secretly a girl?

Koda: even better. still funny, still unknown.

Unknown: thanks, apparently i am funny to my 86k followers who love me to death :)

Koda: yeah only in your dreams

Unknown: im serious, i broadcast daily on the app called-

Koda: yeah yeah, younow. and let me guess, you're FlaminGeos? the love of my life?

Unknown: how'd you know?

Koda: you must be stupid honestly.. i don't believe you :)

Unknown: hmm.. quiz me.

Koda: when is his birthday?

Unknown: my birthday is July 25th, 1999

Koda: hmm okay... but that's too easy. what's his dogs name?

Unknown: easy.. Rambo

Koda: let's try a harder one... what's his height, siblings name (if he has any) and his ethnicity?

Unknown: 5'6, Jennishka, and Puerto Rican for the win <3

Koda: oh my god, waaaiiit. before im actually convinced.. send me a picture of you holding up a peace sign.

Unknown: do i really have to?

Koda: yes now do it

Unknown: finee.. *sends picture**

Koda: am i dreaming or is this real life? Am I actually talking to the Juwany Miguel Roman, the love of my life?

Juwany🔒💙: you could say that, sure. :)

***

I snapped back into reality. No freaking way was I talking to Juwany.. I need to sleep.

***

Sooo, how is it so far? This is my first story and I hope it becomes successful soon. If it needs improvements, let me know! Don't forget to comment, vote and smile! (as Edwin says) ❤️❄️