[2] imessage j.m.r

above is a little edit i did. anyway, should i do something special at the beginning of my stories before you guys start reading so it's better? If so pm me or comment any ideas and ill see what I like :)

***
Koda's Pov:

Hesitating, I accepted the guest call.

All I saw was Geo smiling and the comments blowing up. Aww, they're so sweet.

"Alright alright guys.. so here's Koda. This is obviously the girl I've been talking to and apparently she's a big fan too."

I just sat there like the idiot I was and smiled. I really didn't know what to say.

"Koda? Do you want to say hi to the fans?"

I snapped back into reality from my moment.

"Uh, hey guys." I said smiling.

Talking to these guys is actually really fun. I started reading the comments to see what some of them were saying to see if I could answer some.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Geo was reading. "Nah nah, but maybe in the future haha."

That's when I burst out in laughter and blushed.

"Come onnn Koda, introduce yourself."

My eyes just started to wander around my bedroom and happened to go back to looking at Geo.

"Uh.." I hesitate.

"My name's Koda and last name is Black. Hmm, I'm a blonde naturally but as you can see I got an ombré. I have piercings, just a cartilage and a stud in my nose. Pretty much all I can think of."

That's when I thought hard for a while.

"I mean.. I'm 16 too and my birthday is in May."

Geo clapped stupidly.

"Bravo Koda, bravo."

I started to laugh and then Geo laughed at me.

We both then started to read the comments and answered a few of them.

**

After a little bit of goofing around with the fans, it was time to end the broadcast.

"Well guys it's been ya boy Geo and I'll see you later. Don't forget to follow my social media which is provided under my name when you click on me."

He waved and told me to wave too. So I did.

"Bye guys. Love you." We both said at the same time.

**

wow chapter 3 already. sorry if it sounded a little boring than the rest of them. it's kinda hard to write about guest broadcasting with a younower because I've never done it and it's nerve-racking. hope you guys enjoyed it though. Don't forget to vote, comment and smile! ❤️❄️