[4] imessage j.m.r

Koda's Pov:

I woke up a few hours later in the hospital. But I felt pain too. Everywhere.

I sensed that somebody was there. Helping me and holding onto me and not wanting to let go.

I turn my head and to the right of me was Juwany sitting there, holding my hand. He was crying harder than ever.

"No no. Please don't cry.." I tried to reach my right arm over my body to wipe his tears.

He started crying even more. He tried to speak but couldn't.

"Geo, what are you trying to say?"

"Koda.. It's difficult to say.."

"Just say it,"

Still holding my hand, crying, he says

"I want you.. I want you to be mine forever Koda. I want to be there when times are rough like this and I want to hold you and tell you that I love you and that everything will be okay. If anything hurts you, I want it to hurt me too. I want to be in pain with you, just like right now."

I start crying and I pull him closer to me and I kiss his lips. I then pull him into a hug, but he hugs tighter, me wincing.

"Yes, I'll be yours forever." I whisper in his ear. "I love you so much Geo."

"I love you too Koda."

I pull away and wipe his tears away and I just stare at him. His hazel eyes. His perfect face. All mine.

I start to speak but don't know what to say.

"H-how did you know I was here? A-and what happened?" I blinked, light tears just falling.

"I was broadcasting.. and my fans all started going crazy in the chat. I could see some of them saying your name. And then saying that you were in the hospital. After I kept reading, I started thinking. And right in front of them, I cried hard. I ended the broadcast and came here for you. My heart dropped."

"Why am I here?" I asked, still confused.

"I don't exactly know. I just know that you were in a car accident. You're the one who knows what really happened."

I began to think and then everything came back to me when he told me that.

"Geo.. It was because of you."

His eyes widened.

"Me? Why would I make you want to kill yourself?"

"Noo. It was a dream I had of you.. You came to my doorstep with flowers.. And a note that said "will you be mine?" and you were smiling with your cute smile. I said yes and hugged you."

Geo was nodding his head, trying to comprehend everything.

"Explain the car." He said.

"Everything was coming at me too quick. I grabbed my keys and took a drive. Starting to reminisce on everything, I totally forget where I was and then I blacked out. I heard sirens, but I didn't know what happened. There was something though.. Something in my head telling me not to let go and that they'll be here for me.."

Geo's head was in his hands.

"Geo..?"

"Yeah?" Rubbing his now red puffy eyes.

"I think you were that person telling me to not let go. You'll be here for me."

He pulled my face towards his and kissed me.

"Never let go." He said in between and hugged me.

"I love you Koda."

**

ahhh, i had trouble making this for some reason.. i really hope you guys like it and dont get too sad at it. Don't forget to vote, comment and smile! ❤️❄️