[5] imessage j.m.r

Koda's Pov:

We hug for a while and then the doctor walks in on us. Just great.

"Need some time?" He asks and the both of us shake our head no. The doctor clears his throat and begins telling us information.

"Before I begin, just to make sure, would you like to know what I'm about to say?"

Geo grabs for my hand and I look up at the doctor and nod my head yes, waiting for his answer.

"Okay, so the collision with the car was not too bad, thank goodness,"

I let out a huge breath of air that I didn't know I was holding and looked over at Geo, who was holding my hand tighter than ever, and gave a reassuring smile.

"Hey, Koda. Didn't you say something about.. oh what was it?"

The doctor started shuffling around the room as if looking for something he had dropped earlier. Geo and I put our eyes on the doctor as he was now frantically flipping through his pages.

"Ah, yes," he finally spoke, pointing his finger on his clipboard. "Something about.. da da da.. Ah, somebody was telling you to hold and to not let go?"

Just hearing those words... my heart dropped. It felt like the world was crumbling to pieces.. again. I swallowed hard, trying to hold back my tears that would soon roll down my face. Right about now.

As the first tear rolls down, I lose control and look over at Geo and hug him as tightly as I could forgetting about the pain that was searing all throughout my body. The only pain I felt were those words.

"Was it something I said?" The doctor finally replied, sounding awkward as he was in a room with a crying patient and her boyfriend.

I tried to speak but couldn't as my tears just kept balling out. Instead, Geo spoke the words for me, bringing his index finger towards my lips.

"No, you did everything you could, thank you." And with that, the doctor nodded and walked out of the room.

A shock flew up my spine as more pain seared through my body, but I didn't care because I was in the arms of my love. I just embraced the hug even more as he began soothing me and trying to calm me down by rubbing my back.

"Koda, I'll be back," Geo said letting go of me and getting up out of his chair. "Wh-where are you go-going?" I sobbed but whined like a child, rubbing my now red puffy eyes.

"I'm gonna go talk to somebody," he said, holding on to both of my hands, looking directly at me. "I promise I'll be back." He kissed my forehead and walked out of the room, leaving me alone.

***

ah, finally an update. somebody requested a chapter and I finally got to it. Whoever requested this, I am so sorry for making you wait but at least I updated. I'm just so busy but hey, thanks for bearing with me. Don't forget to vote, comment and smile! ❤️❄️