[6] imessage j.m.r

Koda's Pov:

Being bored out of my mind, I decided to brainstorm some ideas of what I could do to pass the time- not much to do in a hospital by the way.

I whipped out my phone and was shocked to see a ton of Instagram notifications on my phone. Then it hit me- they were Geo's fans commenting on a whole bunch of pictures and asking if I was okay.

Smiling to myself, I unlocked my phone and opened up the app. I answered some questions back with "Hey love! I'm okay, thanks for caring :)❤️" and "im okay !! don't cry :(❤️"

I eventually then took a hospital selfie and uploaded it onto my feed and captioned it so every single one of his fans knew I was okay: "Hey loves! I'm okay and I'm not in any pain, well as of right now. I'll be home soon with Geo and we can all have fun again! Love you all so much! ❤️" and of course, I tagged Geo.

Geo's Pov:

After searching for awhile, I finally found him. "Hey doc, do you have time to talk?"

The doctor groaned, looking at his watch to check the time. "Yeah, I have time, what's up?"

Having my fingers up to my lips thinking, I finally spoke in a whispered, yet able to hear, tone. "Back there in the room, what you said, it wasn't your fault. It's just that Koda really loves me and I love her too, like a lot, and I guess me being there for her is the best thing there is. When she heard those words, it made her remember what happened but also what saved her."

The doctor nodded in approval, understanding every word that came out of my mouth. I don't know why but I felt nervous and I was shaking like crazy. My fingers were twitching and it was hard to even bite my nails..

"Well, the fact that nothing was my fault makes me feel a lot better than I did before. And.. What's your name again kid?"

I looked up from my position and said "Juwany Roman. Why?" Maybe he knows me from somewhere? Damn, what did I do this time?

"Are you somewhat popular on an app? Specifically younow?" The doctor now raises an eyebrow.

My eyes grow wide as I hear those words. How does this old g- I mean nice doctor know about younow? Especially an app mostly dumb teens like me go on?

"Yes, I'm FlaminGeos."

Once again, the doctor is nodding in approval. "I have a daughter who watched you and she is absolutely in love with you. Maybe she can meet you sometime?" He was about to speak again but his watch beeps.

Rushing to answer him before he left, I said "Yeah, that'd be great. Maybe I can set up a meet and greet for everyone and I can let you and your daughter in for free and she can meet me backstage?"

He nods and gets out a piece of paper and a pen and writes his number down.

"Gotta run kid but here's my number if you need anything." And with that the doctor was out of Geo's sight. "Thanks again!" I shout and rush back to Koda's room.

**

Updated! Hope it's okay guys. Sorry, like I've said a lot I have been busy and it sucks not being able to update 24/7 for y'all. Just stick with me and I'll try my best. I love you! ❤️ Don't forget to vote, comment and smile! ❤️❄️