[10] imessage j.m.r

Koda Pov:

Geo was trying to calm me down as I was heavily breathing and panicking. "Get.. me out of.. the car, please." He just stared at me blankly as I struggled. "What are you looking at? Get me out of here!" Geo tried to calm me down. "What's wrong?" I started fanning myself rapidly. It was either hot or I was having a hot flash and that's not normal for a 16 year old. "Geo.. I can't drive." His eyes started to wander and then he finally spoke. "What do you mean 'I can't drive'?"

Breathing in and out heavily once again, I explained to him the situation. "Well, we're in the middle of a red light so you're going to the back."

"Am not,"

"Are to,"

"Am not,"

"Koda, I'm not arguing with you. Now hurry and go to the back."

I don't even know why I argued with him but whatever. Getting up, I pouted like a little kid and got out the car. I sat in the back angrily and slammed the door. I crossed my arms together and look out the window the entire time. I could see out of the corner of my eye Geo looking at me through the mirror.

"Can you just drive already?" He smirked and took ahold of the wheel.

Haha, skip the store BC why not.

Jingle jingle. "Dude, could you walk into the door any slower?" I swear this kid does things on purpose to get me mad. He walks very slow, so aggravating that you could kick him anywhere and at any time, and just annoying you could actually throw him out of the house. Okay, that last part was a lie.. actually that entire statement is a lie. He's too goofy and loveable for any of that stuff.

"Nah, I'll take all the time that I need." She's so perfect, she's unlike any other girl I've laid eyes on. I mean, my Flamins love her and so do I. They may say "If Geo's happy then I'm happy" but in reality, it's all about them. This girl is beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, happy. Her hair is lovely, very very soft. (Idk what I'm doing, just roll with it..) Her lips are soft too. I could kiss them all day!

"Please, just go! The bags are gonna fall!" He finally let in as I was about to kick his butt. "God I just wish I could ki-"

"Kiss you? Yeah, I know you could." He grinned and walked to the kitchen to put the stuff away. I heavily sigh and follow him, doing the same thing.

Geo Pov:

I don't know how I'm gonna tell Koda this, but I'm gonna have to find out somehow. Hopefully the news won't affect her.

"Hey babe?" I yell to Koda who's upstairs doing god-knows-what. "Yeeeess?" She sings along to whatever song she's listening to. I jog up the stairs and jump onto her bed.

"What are you doing?" She giggles, her beautiful white teeth showing. "I have to tell you something." Her smile drops and turns into a frown. "Is it bad?" She asks. "No I promise, just come sit." I pat the empty space next to me.

She sits crisscross-applesauce and I turn towards and grab her hands. "I'd hate to leave you now, but Koda I have to go home and get ready for the tour." Im getting nervous, she's looking at me straight in the eyes. I just look back and forth between her and the wall. "When were you going to tell me you were going on tour?" My attention went back to her.

"I'm telling you right now, I know it's a bad time but I have to get ready. I'd ask you to come but I don't think you'd be up for it."

"I want to go.."

"I know you do, but with you and that accident happening, I just don't know."

"So what you're trying to say is that I'm not capable of handling myself by myself?"

"No that's not what I'm saying, Koda."

"It seems like it."

"I JUST WANT WHATS BEST FOR YOU!" I let go of her hands and raised my arms in the air.

"I THINK WHATS BEST FOR ME IS FOR YOU TO LEAVE."

I stared at her blankly and stood up. "I planned on doing that anyway," with that I broke our contact and walked away, slamming the front door.

**

this was a flop. BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS DONT HATE ME. IM MOTIVATING MYSELF TO UPDATE FOR YOU LOVELIES. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, IT MEANS A LOT. ❤️ DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND SMILE! ❤️❄️