[8] imessage j.m.r

Koda's Pov:

That kiss was long.. really long. I finally pulled away and smiled at him. I shuffled in the bed because I was in the worst position then spoke to Geo. "Hey, do you think we could go home now?" He nodded. "I think we can. Why, you want to?" I looked up at the ceiling. "No, I just wanted to know when I could go home because I totally love the hospital." I said sarcastically. "Oh, that's cool. We can stay here." Geo replied. Rolling my eyes and hitting him playfully, I told him that I wanted to go home.

He grabbed the keys off of the side table, pecked my check and helped me out of the bed. I felt like a princess getting out of that bed haha. Geo held the door for me and I said thank you. He nodded and we walked across the street. I opened the door to the car (obviously) and sat down slowly. As the car started up, I buckled my seatbelt and relaxed. Geo backed out of the parking lot and drove to my house. On the way I fell asleep because I was extremely exhausted from that hospital. Especially the beds.. That's a no go.

**
Geo's Pov:

"Hey Koda. Kodaaa." I whispered, shoving her shoulder lightly. Dang, she's a heavy sleeper. I took out the keys and got out the car. I walked over to the other side and opened her door. Reaching across her, I unbuckled her seatbelt and carried her bridal style, making sure to be careful of her injuries. I juggled the keys around until I found the right one. I stuck it in the door and turned the knob. I shut the door, hoping not to wake Koda up and turned on the lights. I set the keys down on the counter and carried her upstairs.

Yo, she heavy as hell bro. Not even playing... I flicked on the lights and placed Koda on the bed carefully, tucking her in. Turning around, not facing Koda, I heard ruffling behind me so I turned around once more and saw that Koda had taken off the covers. She was sitting straight up with her arms out. "Lay with me." She said. I smirked and climbed into the bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed her goodnight. The entire time I just lay there thinking about life. I had everything I needed: my Flamins and this girl. My life was perfect and nothing was gonna change it. I'd put her and my Flamins before anything, no matter what.

Time flies because I surely fell asleep and didn't even know it.

Koda's Pov:

I woke up to Geo next to me and the sun shining in my room. I rolled over and stared at Geo, rubbing my hands through his soft hair. He fluttered his eyes open and nearly fell off of the bed. "Oh my god, I am so sorry!" He started laughing his head off and I was so confused because he had actually fell off the bed that time. "Nah, you're fine babe. I love falling." I blushed extremely hard and then laughed, helping him up. "Well good morning then," I said smiling wide. He rolled his eyes and got off the bed. I rolled off and decided to get ready for the day. I'm hoping that today was going to be a good day.

Sorry for it being so short, but I'm hoping that chapter 9 will be longer. I kinda am mad at myself too because I feel like I rushed into everything too fast and that this book is supposed to be based off of iMessage.. but technically it's not. Only one thing was iMessage but maybe I can add more messages in the future. I don't know but I feel like I'm ranting so I'm gonna go haha. Don't forget to comment, vote and smile! ❤️❄️