[1] imessage j.m.r

most likely going to keep telling y'all this.. GO CHECK OUT lukeismyidiot PLS !! SHE IS THE BESTTT ❤️

***
Koda's Pov:

Just in case I was dreaming, I took a quick shower. I stripped off all my clothes and turned the nozzle to the right temperature. I jumped in and just sat there allowing the water to hit my bare back. I was thinking deep because I didn't realize that my phone was buzzing again.

Text Message:

3:02 PM

Juwany🔒💙: heyy girl you should watch me on younow because im liveee :)

3:02 PM

Juwany🔒💙: really like im being for real go click that app button thingy and watch me

3:03 PM

Juwany🔒💙: ahora por favor ❤️

***

I couldn't help but to laugh and shake my head. I replied back to him and then went to go get dressed.

***

I sat down and opened up my MacBook going on younow to look for Juwany. He was trending so it was easy to find him.

I guess I caught him just in time because as soon as I joined, he said "Alright sorry guys, had to text somebody and let them know to watch me" and laughed.

All I saw in the chat was "WHO IS THIS PERSON? 😏😏" "GEOOO WHO IS SHEE?" "now geo we all wanna know who it is 😂" Jesus people so nosy these days.

Juwany started talking and being funny after that. He was like "Nah nah guys, she's just a friend I promise" and starts laughing again.

He's always laughing. That's probably the thing I like most about him.

After that, he goes into the guest list fast and finds somebody to call because that's what he usually does.

But before he guest calls this person, he says "Y'all wanna see who she is?"

And that's probably when Geo's broadcast was going to break.

The whole chat FILLED. And when I say filled, it filled.

All you saw was hearts and people screaming "YES OMG".

But at that moment, my heart was pounding. I could not believe that I was just about to be on my favorite broadcasters broadcast...

***

Second chapterrr omg. I feel like this might be successful but ya never know :). Thanks for all of the reads and votes on my story. Love y'all. Don't forget to vote, comment and smile! ❤️❄️