[7] imessage j.m.r

Recent changes: bolded text for authors note, added pictures to chapters, added povs, changed cover multiple times (sorry bout that), my @ name has changed.

**

Geo's Pov:

Walking back into Koda's room and seeing her face just makes me happy. I'm really glad I can call her mine and get to take care of her.

I stared at her for a couple of minutes until she looked up and I played it off by smiling at her and walking to her side.

She giggled as I came and said "what was that about?" I shrugged and replied "nothing to serious, just that the doctor has a daughter who watches me daily and she wanted to meet me."

Koda gasped and clapped lightly. "Aww Geo! That's so adorable." She squealed and hugged me. "Can I come meet her too?"

I nodded. "She'd probably like to meet you too. The doctor said she talks about you a lot and how you're so gorgeous."

Her beautiful face now filled with a tint of red. "Stop," She playfully hit my arm and laughed. "When do we get to meet her?"

I shrugged again. "That's exactly why the doctor gave me his number. It's a lot to plan out and I don't need to get stressed out about it,"

"I don't mind helping.. Matter of fact, I'll help." Immediately, I told Koda that I didn't need her getting stressed out to, especially after the accident. I don't need her hurt again.

Her face turned into a sad expression and she looked down towards the ground. Making that straight face(😐), I grabbed her hands in mine and used my thumbs to rub her hands. "If it means that much to you then I'll let you help me. But you won't be doing a lot."

Koda seemed somewhat more positive than before. She jumped up and hugged me. And of course I hugged her back. We embrace the moment and then draw back.

Koda's Pov:

Ah, he has the best hugs in the world and I wish he didn't let go. But he did. I'm honestly blessed that Geo is mine now because I love
him so much and I know that he'll take care of me no matter what. That he'll put me before anything else. He is the best thing in the world and that I'm actually really lucky because any girl would die to have Geo.

"Koda? You ok?" He asks, taking me out of my thoughts. "Oh yeah, I'm fine," I reply. "Just thinking." Looking down again.

Total silence was in the room and I hated silence. I looked back up and saw Geo staring at me. "What're you staring at me for? What are you do-"

Geo brought his hand to my soft face and lifted ny chin up with his ndex finger. He looked deep into my soft brown eyes and pulled my face towards his and kissed me before I could finish my sentence.

**

Guess who's back? Kinda boring in my opinion to start off but I tried to update for you guys so at least pretend to enjoy it if you didn't. Don't forget to vote and comment because your words matter to me :). Also message me for ideas, I take all. Remember to vote, comment and smile! ❤️❄️