ㅤㅤ⁰¹⁰ : 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘥

Zacznij od początku

"You're not going to like it."

"Try me." A small smile tugging at her lips.

He looked up at his ceiling before he spoke. "Nineteen."

An odd silence filled the room as the news settled onto her shoulders... she'd expected double digits, but nineteen was a bit higher than she'd anticipated. She blinked quickly, a thousand thoughts clouded through her head before she finally settled on one, the single reason she was sitting in front of him.

His mouth went dry when she leaned in towards him slowly, her eyes daring–practically begging him to make a move.

"Wanna make it twenty?"

Hanae was in a daze she didn't know how she ended up pressed against his cold sheets, she couldn't remember who closed the distance first

Hanae was in a daze she didn't know how she ended up pressed against his cold sheets, she couldn't remember who closed the distance first. All she could recall were his scalding hands against her waist, picking her up from the floor and somehow she'd ended up in his room.

Her mind spun as he kissed her, her hands acting on their own as she began to pull at his shirt, desperate to run her hands across his skin. Her breath caught in her throat when he threw his glasses on the nightstand, and she could see his face fully–god she loved the way he looked at her.

She watched through half-lidded eyes as he pulled her to the edge of the bed, so that her legs nearly reached the end before he crouched down on the floor in front of her, and the sight alone made her throb with pleasure.

She averted her eyes when she felt him start to slowly slide her shorts down her legs, and her underwear coming off with them.

Her face flushed as she felt his burning gaze on her body.

"You're so pretty," He mumbled as he traced a finger against her heat and a violent shiver ran throughout her body as he lightly bit the inside of her thighs.

His eyes locked with her own one last time, then his tongue slid across her cunt, before sucking gently on her clit.

"Fuck," She whispered looking away from the sinful scene. One of her hands reached down to tangle itself in his hair, while the other one found its way up to her mouth to stifle the noises she was making, she was a lot shier than she expected without so much shit running through her system.

When she felt one of his fingers slip inside her core, her legs instinctively began to press together, she needed to pull him closer, deeper, but his hands–his burning hands–kept her in place.

She threw her head down on the pillow as her mind tried to sort out the mess she was in. She was engaged, she was literally fucking engaged, what was she doing?

She tried to make sense of everything that was happening, but she couldn't think straight, not with him diving his tongue inside her, and making her body tremble in a way she didn't think was possible.