40: Grind & Pray

August Pov

Man it's been hard trying to get by without Alicia. She has been in the hospital for three weeks now and I've been going up there everyday visiting her. The doctor said she's pulling through and we should be expecting her to wake up soon but I still gotta hope for the best.

So to get my mind off her and our problems, I been out here hustling. I been in the studio and even in the streets trying to get this money right. I gotta pay Alicia's doctor bills and get the house repaired. None of this shit is easy or cheap. I plan on having everything done before she gets out the hospital but these women keep giving me set backs.

Like Ra'Niq started coming back around still trying to hook up and as hard as it was I didn't give in. I wanted to so bad but I can't imagine myself getting head while my girl is laying in an ever lasting sleep.

And Kasia ain't no different either. I been having her around trying to help her the best way I can but she takes it the wrong way. She's a beautiful girl and I know Its someone out there for her but it's definitely not me. I told her she needs to tell Alicia how she feels about me or I will. I don't want to break their friendship up but I'll be damn if this shit breaks up my relationship.

Now Kasia is homeless and of course I took her in because she didn't have no where else to go. She told me Trey screwed her over. He drained her bank account so she have no money and her condo is being foreclose. Really I told her that's why you don't make deals with the devil because in the end you the one who gets burned and even though she did me wrong I still took her out shopping to get her some clothes and I got Big helping her find a job.

Man I just got so much on my plate that it's ridiculous. I had to cancel some of my shows because of this mess. I'm loosing money as we speak but fuck all of that, I just pray Alicia gets her health back because there is a possibility that she has memory loss so just hope for the best.

**************************************
Look y'all I know Its short but I wanted like a fill in chapter so you'll understand everything in the next one.

Tell me what you think of the story so far and what you predict to happen next. I'll be doing shoutouts in my next drama filled chapter so stay tuned y'all☕☕🍤

Sneak peek: everybody is back!!!