38: R&Beat

Kasia Pov

Alicia and August really got trough to me and help me see who Trey really is. I wanna leave him but I just don't how. I know all I gotta do is say it's over but I just don't want it to end like that. I want answers from. I wanna know why I wasn't good enough and why he had to try to get at my best friend? Why would he lie to break Aug and Alicia up. All the actions he did just don't make sense to me. Like realizing all this stuff now makes me question why I didn't notice until now. I had to ignore every sign of him sneaking around. Oh shit, now I know why he would send me  on shopping sprees. He wanted to get me out the way so he could do his dirt.

Y'all just don't know how useless, betrayed, and unwanted I feel right now. I gave this man everything and all I wanted back was a simple 'I love you' but I never got it and now I know why.

I can't lie, at first I wanted to be mad at Licia but I couldn't put any of this on her, no matter how much I want to. I know deep down she would never do me like that because she knows how it hurts. Ra'Niq did her the same way.

August is an angel and any girl with him should be luck to have him. He really ain't like these other boys. Yes he made mistakes but who doesn't? Every time he done something to Licia that hurted her, he would always make changes and do everything in his power to get her back but Trey on the other hand haven't even called me which is a real blow to the heart but I guess we just won't meant to be.

However I do feel bad. I've been having these...these thoughts about...well about August and I know Its bad and please believe that I would never do anything to hurt Alicia but I just can't help myself. I'm just curious to know what is it that keeps August in love with her. Even when he said he moved on, he never really did. I just wish a man felt like that about me. That's probably why I have those thoughts but don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sleep with him, I just want him to make me feel like a woman who matters like he do my best friend. Do that make sense at all? Does any of this makes me a bad friend? I'm so confused right now. I don't know weather to tell Alicia or keep it in or walk around hating myself for feeling like that. I probably should tell Alicia but how she's going to react is the question. I don't this to break our friendship up. I just need to think it all through first.

2 days later::::::

August Pov

"Girl you got me fucked up!"

"But we haven't fucked yet so how is that possible." she said calmly.

"Look chill Alicia, You cheating to much." I said not taking my eyes off the tv.

"I'm not cheating, you just suck at basketball." she said making the shot on the game.

"Damn!! How the fuck you do that from half court? Ima take my belt off because that's straight cheating."

A knock on the door interrupted us.

"Come in!" Alicia yelled.

And like a bad dream, Trey came bursting trough the door and you know me, I hopped the hell up.

"Alicia get behind me!" I yelled pulling her out of harms way. "What the fuck you want nigga!"

I swear if Alicia won't here, we wouldn't be talking.

"I heard You talking shit saying you was gonna beat my ass, and now I'm here."

"You sound childish as hell. You think bussing in my house unannounced makes you bad. If you were a real man, you would take it outside." Alicia said sounding pissed off. She was already standing in Trey's face.

"Aww how sweet. You standing up for yo man, even though you was trying to get at me yesterday." he said with a disgusted look.

"Man, don't nobody want you." Alicia quickly replied.

"You do and If you didn't then why are these messages in my phone." he said handing his phone to me and I took it. I didn't know what to look for cause I know Alicia and cheating on me.

"August no! Don't believe him or anything he say." She pleaded but I ignored her.

I scrolled through these messages and to my shock she really was trying to get with him. I didn't know how to react but then I thought about something. Kasia had Alicia's phone yesterday trying to call Trey. What if she helped him set this up? It don't matter because either way he about to get his ass beat.

I dropped the phone and charged towards Trey ............

***********************************
Ha Ha a little suspense.😏 What do you think is gonna go down in the next chapter? Did Kasia set them up or is Alicia trying to have it best of both world's? What about Kasia's feelings for August? Do it all even make sense?

Stay tune as the plot thickens😏