~16~

Alicia Pov

I woke up to a rainy day which made me frown. I turned my head and saw that I was laying beside August with my head on his chest. He was still sleep of course. I'm so excited right now as the memories of last night flowed back into my mind. I can finally say I lost my virginity and to the finest man in r&b, August Alsina.

I did feel different though. I feel like a woman now. I'm comfortable in my body. It amazes me that I can say this. If this is how happiness feels then I never wanna experience anything but this feeling.

I do wonder how would this effect us. I dont think August will leave me dry but that thought is still in the back of my mind. I can't say I love him because it's too soon but I can say that I genuinely care for him. I also wonder how all this gonna mix in with everything else we got going on especially with Kenya. Hopefully we can figure something out. August is the first man I gave myself to so he really have a hold over me.

Even though I didn't want to I got up and went to the bath room. Once I got in front of the mirror I was shocked at the reflection staring back at me. My hair was a mess. It looked like a tornado formed directly over my head. There must have been a lot of hair pulling last night.

Even though my hair was a complete disaster I had a glow to my skin. I held myself for a minute then I began my normal routine.

I got the shower and it was steamy. Once I stepped out the cold air hit my body forcefully. I grabbed a towel and began getting dressed.

I can only imagine what August might be thinking....

Kenya Pov

I have been having a weird feeling since I left. Something just keep telling me that Alicia and August got something going on and it's pissing me off. He suppose to be mine. I can't even enjoy my vacation with my family because those two are constantly on my mind. I wanna relax and blow the situation off but I just can't face the fact that Alicia can actually have August. If it was any other girl then I could let it go but as bad as it may sound, I never really thought she could get a guy like that. Why would she? I mean no offense I like Alicia but she don't have what August need cause she not me. Am I a bad person cause I think this way? I honestly don't want to hurt Alicia or August and all that stuff I did to them...I Didn't even mean it, it was just I was angry. I never really had to compete with anyone for a man. If I wanted him I would have him. I never was a side chick. I just chose to have a lot of niggas running after me because I love the feeling of being wanted. I was always wanted and I guess I got son use to it that I forgot that not everyone is gonna want me. I hate to hurt my own feelings but I'm arrogant as hell. And now that I think about it, I realize that Alicia had to put up this for those years. I know I need to apologize because despite what you might think I won't always this way. My first love broke my heart to pieces. He use to verbal and physically abuse me but some how I still use to love him. It took me five years to get away from him and everyday I still wonder when he's gonna find me. After I finally broke free from him, I was scared to ever love somebody truly because I always thought that it would end up the same way. Eventually I moved on but it wasn't for love, it was for pleasure. The longing for pleasure grew in me and since most men threw themselves to me I never had to wait to get to know to them which leaving so easy. Trust me young girls out there that's no way to live or love always value your body and make sure he's worth you giving him your temple. Don't end up like me cause all I feel is emptiness. I don't know how to love and that's the worst ever you could do to your self.

Hi readers!!! I missed y'all and I'm sorry once again for taking so long😭 I know y'all probably think I'm one sorry ass nigga😂 but Frfr I hope y'all enjoy and continue showing love. I be having fun writing this so I hope y'all have fun reading.

If you are a victim of abuse please get help. Nobody young or old should be hurt physically or mentally. Young girls and grown women always remember your body is a temple and it should always be respected.

Stay trippy & stay safe