34: When They Meet

August Pov

I held Alicia in my arms through the night as she slept. She looked old and tired from the marks left on her face. I kept my cool but I desperately wanted to have Chris's neck.

That next morning I woke up before Alicia and started making some phone calls. I let my niggas know that the old Aug is back and I asked Big to come and get Alicia because I don't want her to witness what's gonna go down.

I woke Alicia up, which I didn't wanna do because she was sleeping so peaceful. She wasn't aware of why or what I was about to do but she seemed pretty shook up.

"What's goin' on Aug?" she asked wiping her eyes.

"Nun babe, it's just I need you to go with Big. Ok." I said bent on one knee to be eye level with her.

She looked around then up at Big never taking her hands off my shoulder.

"Where am I even going?" she asked looking me deep in the eyes.

"Big will take you any where you wanna go. You can go on a shoppin' spree and even bring your friends." I tried to convince her but she looked sad.

"I wanna be with you August." she grabbed my face pulling me into a kiss.

As much as I wanted to show her how much I missed her, I had to stay focused on what I had to do.

"Licia I got something I have to handle first, then after that it an just be me and you."

"You gonna hurt him, aren't you?" she asked putting a nappy lock of hair behind her ear.

I didn't say nothing. Really I didn't know what to say. She was absolutely right so I'm not gonna lie to her, I learned my lessons on that.

"August it's not worth it, please don't do this. I don't wanna lose you again."

"But Alicia this nigga put his hands on you. Look at how he did you. He needs to get What's coming to him and he will so please go with Big baby. I don't want you to get hurt."

"August....I....please.... Chris is crazy."

"That don't mean shit, he done met his match and your going with Big end of discussion." she looked at me one last time then she got up and told Big she was ready, but before she left she turned around.

"I love you and always remember that." she turned and left before I could say anything.

****

Later that day around 2 o'clock Trey hit me up saying Chris was just at his place and is going out of control. He told him that he was coming for me and he was gonna leave with Alicia.

I wanna see this nigga beat my ass. Motherfuckers don't know that I'll have they ass floating down the Mississippi river with one call and I won't even have to get my hands dirty but if I really want you hurt, I'll fuck yo shit up myself.

According to Trey punk ass, Chris pose to be on his way now so I'm just waitin to see this roll up. He ain't got nobody with him at least that's what Trey said but I got Slim here just in case.

****
About an hour went by and with every minute I got more pissed off. He want these hands so bad why ain't he here. I kept seeing the image of Alicia when I first met her and all I want is to see that same smile that I fell in love with but before I can work on us, I have to beat some ass and I won't calm down until I do.

Finally this nigga car rolled up in my drive way and I ain't no bitch so I met him outside waitin for him to get out the car and surprisingly he was alone so I guess Trey is a loyal friend.