36: Handle the Truth

Alicia Pov

I let myself drop to the floor when Trey told me who the baby's mama was suppose to be and the whole time I kept calling myself stupid. I had to be an idiot but I can't put myself down just yet but if August turns out to have a baby by Ra'Niq then I'm all the way through with life.

"What proof do you have that August even touched that girl." I asked sounding unstable.

"I-I was told by Ra'Niq." he said

" Oh so you just gone believe every lil thing that damn lying as chick say! Hell you probably the daddy!" I shouted..

"You really need to calm down Alicia. I'm serious." he said but I rolled my eyes to his response.

"Who the fuck are you telling me to calm down!! You don't own me." I through his lamp at him but he ducked just in time.

"What the fuck is your problem!?" he yelled picking himself up.

"You!! You trying to ruin my relationship with that bullshit! I'm outta here!" I grabbed my purse on my way out then out of no where Trey jumped in front of me slamming the door.

"Move!" I demanded.

"You not goin' no where. Sit ya lil ass down and talk like you got some damn sense." he said very firm.

I didn't move. He can't and won't tell me what to do. He then picked me up and put me over his shoulder walking away from the door.

I was kicking and screaming for him to put me down but every time I would hit him he would smack my ass hard. Next thing I knew he through me down on the bed, shuting the door behind him.

I quickly moved back until I was against the back board. He grabbed my legs and yanked me back down to him. He then got in between my legs lookin at me up and down as if he was thinking on what he should do. Even though I was terrified inside, I didn't want to show it.

"Look Alicia, you gone start showing me some respect. I only told you this because I thought it was the right thing but I see you can't handle the truth." He looked irrated which made him look so cute.

"And as for your relationship, I could care less because me and you both know if I wanted you, I could have you." he said looking at my lips licking his. I started to feel him get hard between my legs.

"You also need to work on that damn attitude before I do. You act like you need dick in yo life so Aug must not be doing his job." he smirked and pulled me closer. Feeling his nuts hit my soft spot made me let out a soft moan which did nothing but turn him on.

"Get off me Trey before I tell August." I said trying to get free.

"What he's pose to do Alicia? You forgetting one thing."

"And what is that?" I said pissed off.

"Im-Not-Chris." he said kissing my ear.

"I'm not Kasia either." I said pushing him non stop until he got up.

"I see you very hard headed. I see now Ima have to fix that." he made a kissy face at me helping me up.

"I see you are dumber than you look. " I said walking towards the front door. He smacked and squeezed my ass as I walked away.

I turned to him in anger.

"Keep yo fucking hands to yourself or end up missing some. I think it would be hard to beat yo dick with no fingers." I said giving him the death glare.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me." He said sitting on the arm of his couch.

"Fucking idiot." I mumbled as I shut the door behind me.

Now the only thing I have to do is get to the bottom of this baby drama.

On the phone

"August I need to talk to you about something, very important now." I demanded over the phone.

"What is it Licia and can it wait?" he said sounding tired. "I'm in the middle of a song."

"No it can't wait. Its a life or death situation."

"Who's life is in danger baby?" he said sounding concerned. I guess he think it's me.

"Yours!" I said and hung up the phone not wanting to even think about this situation.

***********************
Hi readers! I brought y'all another one☝tell me what you think.

Is August, Ra'Niq 's baby daddy? What do you think Trey is up to