~8~

Alicia Pov

I went back into the living room this time fully dressed in my gown with leggings and my red robe wrapped around me. I saw August watching tv and once he saw me he turned and looked then smiled at me which made me unconfrontable a little bit but I couldn't stress cause he is hella cute.

He motioned for me to sit beside him and I obeyed. We didn't say much we just watched Martin and laughed. Eventually I got tired and laid my head on him But I could tell he didn't mind and he put his around me and it seemed to be quiet until this loud banging sound came from my door. We both jumped. It was Kenya. She warned she will be by but I got so caught up in August that I forgot. I wasn't scared it was just I dodnt know what to do so I stayed behind August, who had already cut the tv down and handed me althe broom.

"Look Alicia I'm going to yank the door open and once I do start swinging and show no mercy." he whispered.

All I could do was shake my head in agreement. I have no clue what is on the other side of this door. She could have a gun, or a knife ready to destroy someone. I couldn't let that be August's faith. If anybody should be getting hurt is me. I'm invisible to the world. No one will pay attention to a dead fat girl but it would break people's hearts if something happened to August. He belongs here inspiring people to be the best they can be no matter what your background is. He can't do this.

"August wait." I whispered grabbing his arm pulling him towards me.

"What is it Alicia." He calmly whispered.

"You can't do this. You may get hurt." I said.

"Somebody has to and I'm not gonna let you do It, cause you could get hurt." He assured.

"But you can't August. I mean it."  I kind of panicked just thinking bout everything that could go wrong.

"Look Alicia I don't know what's on the other side of this door either but whatever it is, I'm not letting it get to you, so just calm down baby and follow my lead."

His words so persuasive that I didn't say anything else. I just listened and waited for his command.

He came up to me and have me a kiss on the forehead then went back to door.

"You ready?" he asked still in a whisper.

I shook my head waiting for him to make his move. He put his hand on the knob slowly and quietly then jerked the door open telling for me to do my part but we realized that won't nobody there. It was just a letter.

I picked the letter up reading it out loud and it said:

Watch out for the unexpected. He may have been there today but he can't always be. You will be alone and when you do I'll come and keep you company.

                   Love,    Kenya Alsina

     P.s. He is and always will be mine.

August took the letter out my hand and looked at it then at me.

"She one crazy ass bitch." he said coming to me. He have me a big caring hug. "Alicia don't worry I got you. Tommorrow Ima get everything set up so you can have a bodyguard but for now just go to sleep."

"Ok."

That was my crazy ass night. I slept in August's arms that night and that was the best sleep I ever had.......