39: part 2.

August Pov

I dropped the phone and charged towards Trey, pushing and knocking everything out the way. I shoved him back into the wall putting a hole the size of his upper back in it. I started stillin' off on this nigga, left and right. He have done so much to my relationship that the shit not even funny. His lies and actions just set me over the edge.

I kept punching him in the face like I did Chris because these niggas need to know who they fucking with. I'm from the south and down there we don't play those games.

I could tell my blood pressure was up but I wasn't bout to stop. Alicia was crying for me to get off him but I just couldnt. She grabbed my arms trying to pull me. I pushed her back with a lil more force than I thought and the sound of her falling back on the table breaking the glass, awoke me.

I rushed to her side forgetting about Trey. I was more worried about my baby. She was bleeding from the head. I felt so guilty and I was full of emotions I couldn't explain. Tears were burning my eyes and blurring my vision. I did the only thing I could do at that moment, I took my shirt off putting it against her head trying to stop the bleeding. I had to take her to the hospital.

I picked her up in my bear arms. She groaned a little but she still wasn't moving. Trey was still laying on the floor in front of the door so I decided to go through the back instead.

I was running but I made sure not to hit her head. I layed her in the back seat then hopped in front turning on the car without hesitation. I sped off leaving tire tracks in the driveway.

I ran stop signs and red lights. I didn't want to waste any time. Once I got there, I quickly ran her in to get treatment. When I got in there, it was like the room was spinning and everything was beginning to fall from under my feet. I started telling for help. I kept yelling until Alicia's weight was lifted off my arms and with that I blacked out, feeling my body fall to the floor.

         -next morning-

I opened my eyes and quickly roses up, looking around at this foreign place. My vision was still so blurry that I had to close them then open them again.

I looked to my left and saw Kasia sitting in a chair staring at me with a small smile. Than to my right I saw Alicia laying in another bed still sleep with a bandage wrapped around her head. She had on a hospital gown with an oxygen tube hooked to her mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was all like a nightmare that I desperately wanted to end.

"She's in a coma." Kasia said. I looked at her in disbelief but the look on her face showed she wasn't lying.

"The doctor said they have her stable but she lost a lot of blood and if she wouldn't have came as soon as she did, she could have died." Kasia never took her gaze off me.

I looked down at my hands and chest to see I had an I.V hooked in my arms. I guess she noticed how distraught I was.

"You had fainted because of dehydration and your blood pressure was very high. The doctor said you very lucky to not have had a stroke." when she said that I started thinking back to what happened before we even got here.

The situation with Trey, the messages, Me pushing Alicia, it all just overwhelmed me.

The nurse came in. She was young and white with sunny blonde hair. She had a huge smile on her face and she seemed like a joyful person.

"Aww I see you finally woke up Mr.Alsina. Are you doing ok, do you need any thing?" she asked while taking the I.V out my arm.

"No ma'am." was all I could say while rubbing my face.