24: Why

Ra'Niq Pov

I can't August didn't give in to me! I'm mad and surprised at the same time. What do Alicia got that I don't have. I got everything any woman could want except for August. This really ain't fair that the big girl get to have the sexy man. Like what kind of shit is that??!! Now Alicia calling me thinking I'm gone pick up the phone, I wonder if August said anything yet. I can't let her win. 

*On the phone*

"Hey Ra'Niq, It's Alicia." she sounding a little different and I don't know if it's agood thing or not.

"Alicia! I'm so glad it's you. I really need to talk to you." I said trying to sound like I've been crying, which is working since her tone changed.

"What's wrong Niq? Are you alright?" She sounded worried and now I knew I had her right I wanted her.

"It's August." I managed to say.

" What about August? What happened? " she started sound a little mad. PERFECT

"He tried to come on to me and I said no he hit me in the face." I said crying but smiling.

"What had happened Niq?"

"I went to his house-" she cut me off.

"Why were you at his house."

" I just went to tell him that you still weren't improving and that he should apologize." I said lying through my teeth. "And then once we were talking for a lil bit, he started to come closer and eventually he pushed me up against the wall and tried to kiss me and when I resisted, that's when he hit me and told me to leave. But he said it isn't over. I'm so scared Alicia." It sounded so real that I was beginning to believe myself.

"Look, just calm down and lock all your doors. I'll be over as soon as possible. Okay?"

"Okay"

*hung up the phone*

Well now phase one is over, time for phase two.

                                          _                 Next day       _

August Pov

Ra'Niq just left a sour taste in my mouth. I just don't trust her and I know she went back and told Alicia the opposite from the truth, that's why I didn't even bother going to talk to Alicia. She ain't gonna believe me anyway. None of this makes any sense to me though. If her and Alicia was best friends growing up together then why would you do something like this to wreck that friendship. I just don't get it. She knows Alicia is still in love with me, Hell I even know Alicia is still in love with me so why would she put herself in front of her friend's happiness.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by Slim hitting me with a newspaper.

"Hey man! What the hell wrong with you?!"I asked mad while rubbing my head.

"It's not what's wrong with me, It's wrong with yo woman beatin' ass?" When said that I looked at him like he lost the rest of his mind.

"What the fuck is you talking about? I ain't hit no woman." I said defensive.

"Well then, Why Alicia telling me that you hit Ra'Niq because she wouldn't give you the goods?" By his tone I knew he was serious.

"I haven't hit anybody, Okay. And as far as Ra'Niq goes, she was trying to give her goods. I told you how yesterday she was up in the house, with nothing but a robe on. So she lying and I would never hit a girl, you know that. I have nieces that look up to me, that's not the example that I'm trying to set." I said with out realizing how serious I was, I could tell Slim noticed to.

"Well then, Man why would say some shit like that?" He asked confused

" I don't even know. Maybe because I turned her down and she thought I was going to tell Alicia so she had to make up something believable." I didn't even realize that I had the answer until it clicked.

"Yo, what you gonna do bout that? That could get into some serious shit."

" I know. I think it's time to talk to Alicia." I nerivous at the thought of that happening.

                *3 hours later*

So I came home from the studio about to get ready to talk to Alicia about Ra'Niq, I was once again greeted by Ra'Niq in house but this time she actually had on clothes. I'm really tired of this twit. She starting shit and got my baby believing that mess. Now I feel like I could really punch her in the face but Ima keep my cool.

"Hey August, did you miss me?" She said with a grin that I didn't trust.

"No, and why are here. Again." I said annoyed of her presence.

"I'm here because we have unfinished business." She said rubbing her finger across my chest.

"What are you talking bout unfinished business. There is nothing going on between us."

"Keep dening the feelings that are clearly there." She ripped my t-shirt off. "You know you want me." She said leaning up, whispering in my ear seductively.

"You know you need to stop, what if Alicia finds out?" I said playing her little game. Little did she know that I told Alicia to come by the house once she saw my car since she lived right across the street.

"I don't give a damn. There will be nothing she can do." She then kissed me on the neck while grabbing at my nuts. I still played along. Which I'm not gonna lie, it did feel amazing but I can control myself.

"Oh, So you don't give a Damn. HUH." A voice said from behind me. I recognized that beautiful voice. However it startled Ra'Niq. She jumped back and tried to act like I was the one who was coming on to her.

"August stop touching on me!" She said.

"Oh quit that bullshit Niq. I heard everything." Alicia said walking in front of me. She looked at me then back at Ra'Niq.

"I would fight you or cuss you out but I'm not about to stoop to your level, because at the end of the day, he never turned me down." She said very calmly which me and Niq shaking.

Ra'Niq didn't say a word.She got up and looked at me up and down, then said sorry to Alicia in a low whisper that you could bearly hear her. Then she left and drove off, leaving me here with my ex in a slience

"Thank-you August, I should've known. I'm also sorr-" I cut her off with a kiss. I didn't care about anything else but that. I've been longing for months. All this desire that I had let build up finally was able to be relaesed. At this moment I don't care about anything else but her. I never wanted this to end but she pushed off and ran out. I can't loose her again so I ran after her but she was already in her car going the opposite direction. 

I went back in the house feeling so sad. I was to the point where I fell to the floor on my knees crying and calling her name just hoping that she will hear me. I guess I lost her forever.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Poor August, he really is love sick. Readers tell me how you feel about this one. Ima go ahead and say that as I wrote this it made me sad.. Anyway Do y'all think Ra'Niq really sorry? Will Alicia come back to August? Will August ever get over Alicia? What do you expect to happen in the next chapter??