""I wonder why.." I drifted off. I was getting lost into his eyes the longer I gaze at them.

"Because you were always with somebody." He replied. "But mostly with Taehyung and when he touches you.." Yoongi moved a step closer, taking my waist captive so I wouldn't move away. "I get so jealous."

I blankly stared at him before I realized what he was trying to say. My brain just went autopilot on me and I blurted the words out, "I like you, Yoongi."

His gaze turned soft as he raise his hands up to my face, warming my cheeks up with his palms. I didn't dare move when he started to make a move. Yoongi leaned down to meet me and I met his lips halfway in my tipped toes. I'm kissing Yoongi but he felt so unreal. I let one of my arm wrap around his neck, my fingers felt his hair, his back, his shoulders and finally his face. Yoongi slide his other hand down my arm, connecting our cold fingers together.

I was on cloud nine until I felt a hard pull separating us. Someone pulled on my hair. I screamed and lost my balance. My hands hot scraped after breaking my fall.

"Is she the girl you told me about? This girl?! Is she the reason why you broke up with me?" Soo Jin, looking bewildered, came in the picture and ruined everything.

For a second, I lost my mind. I watched as Yoongi pushed her away but she insisted on holding onto him. Then it all clicked. Everything I was doing; Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, the agreement.

It was all about her.

"Mara, are you okay?" Yoongi knelt down beside me, leaving Soo Jin a crying mess. I looked at his face. "Mara?"

"You and her?" I was hurt. Like a child, I believed only in what I wanted to believe. My eyes saw only what I wanted to see, leaving out the other side of him; the story I never knew. "Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you do anything when you knew all along!"

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. It's not that easy." Yoongi had tried pleading but my heart was already shrinking up.

"Yes! Yoongi was mine first then you came and you ruined everything!" Soo Jin yelled over at me, her voice echoed.

"Soo Jin stop! I only dated you because of Jimin!" Yoongi stood up and stopped her from coming at me, "I only dated you because Jimin asked me to. I never saw you as someone more than a friend."

"It was a long time ago and I like you before her. I just tried to help Jimin but it turned out for the worst because I can't be with her." Yoongi added as he reach out to touch my face, "I know I should've told you but I have circumstances that made it difficult for me to be involved with other people."

"Then you never should've gotten involved with me." I stood up and walked away, Yoongi called after me. My chest felt so heavy then before I knew it, I was running. Tears blurring my vision, I don't even know where I'm going.

Jungkook found me outside of the door, a complete, heartbroken mess. I immediately ran to him. Maybe it just happened that he was there but I need someone right now. I need him. In his arms I buried my broken heart.

Jungkook gently placed a hand at the small of my back, "What happened?"

I pulled away and wiped my tears. With quick steps, I darted upstairs, to my room. Jungkook followed behind and watched me throw all my things inside my bag.

"I need to leave, Jungkook." I told him after closing my luggage. My voice broke but I managed to swallow back my tears, "Take me home. Please, Jungkook."

*

Ever since Jungkook drove me home that night, I haven't taken a single step outside nor let the sun touch my skin. I was sucked into my own blackhole. I needed time to think about what I really want, what I really feel. Have I really been in love? Or was I just in love with the thought of dating Yoongi?

An infatuation. It's not love. What do I know of love?

My phone vibrated again under my pillow, the screen lit up, Taehyung's name written across. I didn't have the heart to answer it. His call went to the voicemail.

Mara, talk to me, please. I need to know that you're alright. I'm waiting outside.

I walked over to the window, peeking through my closed curtains. He was there, sitting by the curb. Every single day he would be there. I hope he'd just give up cause it's getting harder and harder to watch him from this window.

My mom arrived. She saw Taehyung. He stood up and greeted my mom. They talked some more, probably talking about me. I returned to my bed. My phone vibrated again; Taehyung was calling again. I picked up.

I know you're listening, Mara. I know you're hurt. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. If you don't want to talk right now, I won't force you. I need to go.

There was a loud sound in the background, a car engine. I could hear Jungkook talking. They were arguing about something then the car door opened. Jimin fought with Taehyung, there were more scratchy sound from the background and then there was silence.

Mara, this is Jimin.
You know we're not done yet. Baby, you can't hide forever. Don't you want to get back at Yoongi? I'll help you. No shit this time. Do you hear me? I'll take revenge for you because I hate seeing Taehyung's ugly moping face.

Come out. I'll count to three if you don't come out I will bring your front door down.

One.
Jimin took his first step forward. The sound of his footsteps was heavy against the driveway.

Two.
His breath was even but mine wasn't as I run downstairs until I reach the front door. My fingers wrapped around the doorknob the same time as him. The metal pieces rattled as we both twist the knob open.

Three.
Jimin smirked, "Hey babe."