"What good has being a part of this culture done for me?" I snapped angrily and he looked down then up at me. "Sorry. I..just let me beat the bag so I don't beat people." I said and he sighed.

   "Echo you're stitches are bleeding." I heard Ethan say. I looked down and saw the blood seeping through the bandage. No wonder it was stinging. I went back in my stance, all I want to do is beat this bag, and be left alone.

    "Echo." I turned and snapped.

   "What?! Can't I just be left alone while I still have my freedom? I have some man I don't know a thing about that has claimed me as his bride which I have no say in, and none of my friends know. I'm scared, and I have no idea how to handle this situation! I-I'm not like you people, my life was simple and sad. I want it to be that way again but it won't. So just, stop." I said swallowing, and put my hands on my head and walked a few feet.

   "We're here if you want us Echo." Marco said and left quietly. I then proceeded to completely demolish the bag, broke the anchors, and was forced to stop for now.

   I didn't bother to put on a shirt, and slipped my shoes on. I threw the gloves in the bag and headed for the house.

   "Remind us to not get on your bad side." Jack said and I scoffed.

   "I don't think I have one at the moment. It's all just defeat." I muttered and entered the house. I heard music, and laughter. Some people were in the house and I got stared at. People whispered or stared, I ignored them all and made my way upstairs to my room. I unlocked the door, and closed it making sure to lock it. Jack and Nathan stood outside.

   I threw the bag in the corner and stripped. I took a quick shower, and got out after I was clean. I threw on my underwear, a muscle tee, and shorts. I exited my room. I locked the door again and made my way downstairs. I did re-bandage my wounds.

   When I made my way outside people stared and I didn't care anymore. As I walked my feet touched the wood and stone of the back deck or what ever this massive thing was. I saw my friends swimming, or laughing with other people. I saw adults drinking alcohol, and saw some wine, some martini's, then some brandy. I went for the brandy. The bottle was half full so I just took it. I got stares but I honestly don't care.