It wasn't supposed to end like this

-Sydney's Pov-

I walked outta the house, knowing Louis wanted to talk to Harry. Louis has told me everything. So I guess you can call me a beard. What Louis is doing i sweet but does he realize how hurt Harry looks everytime me and him or hug? 

Im not for sure, but I think Harry remembers everything  but just doesn't wanna say anything because he wants Louis to be happy. So I just went to the park not far from Liam's house. 

I sit on the swing and not even 10 minutes later I see Harry coming. 

"Hey Harry." I said. He probably hates me.

"Hey Sydney. Why aren't you with Louis?" He asked. 

"He wanted to talk to you." I said. Then I heard something in the bushes but ignored it. From the look on Harry's face, he heard it too. But he ignored it too.

Me and him talked, we got to know eachother. Louis and Harry were made for eachother. I looked up and saw the rest of the boys and there girlfriends coming. 

"Hey, looks theres the rest of the lads." I said. He looked up. "Hey guys!" I screamed. 

"Hey" "Hi" They all screamed back, walking towards us. They finally got to us.

"Where's Louis?" Niall asked. 

"Hes at the house." I said. Harry looked down. What happened?

-Unknown Pov-

Louis and Harry are going to get what they deserve. Harry you better watch your back. This war isn't over.

-Louis' Pov-

I didn't know if I should open it or not. So I did. I was reading it. It was mostly about me and him. I cried at some parts. I read on part which I totally forgot about until now. I couldn't stop laughing. 

**Flashback**

I was like 12 and Harry was 10. I was staying at Harry's house that night while my mom and his mom went out. Gemma was babysitting us. Me and Harry were laying in Harry's bed. 

"So what do you wanna watch?" I asked. Harry thought. 

"Well I have my older cousins movie here. He says it really good. Him and his friends watch it all the time, but they always lock the door." Harry said. 

"Well do you wanna watch it?" I asked. Harry nodded. "Well go lock the door." Harry got up and locked the door then went to the bathroom and went under the sink and grabbed the movie. He came back and put it in. "Ready?" He nodded. He got on the bed and cuddled with me. 

It began with a girl and a guy just talking about something then the girl started to strip and so did the guy. She started to suck him.

I looked down and saw my area was rising. Harry must have noticed too. He looked at me then the screen.

The guy insert himself in her. They were moaning and screaming.

My area started to hurt. 

"Ca-can we try that Louis?" Harry asked. It kinda shocked me but I nodded. I turned down the volume on the tv. I pulled my pants down and took my shirt off. I helped Harry with his cloths. 

I kissed him. He kissed back. I climbed ontop of him. Harry grabbed my area while we were kissing. I moaned. Harry smirked. We stopped kissed. 

Harry took control, and pushed me down. He kissed me on the lips then started kissing down my body until he got to my area. Then he put me in his mouth. It felt so good.