Fuck, I miss him

-Harry's POV-

I just watched him run away. Im afraid now. He cuts. Hes depressed, all because of me. 

"HARRY?!" Fuck, I thought to myself. I didn't wanna turn around but I did. Seeing the one, the only Niall. He had tears in his eyes. "Is-Is that you?"

I shook my head and ran. I couldn't face him. Not now. Not after what I found out about Louis. I ran back to my apartment. I layed on my bed, crying into my pillow. I turned my head and saw a picture. 

It was a picture of me and Louis looking at each other and smiling. Fuck, I miss him. I got up and grabbed a pieces and started to write. I never went to sleep that night. 

-Niall's POV-

"HARRY?!" I screamed looking at the back of his head. No surprising I wasn't drunk. I met this amazing girl, so I decide not to drink. She has natural curly hair with hazel eyes. She was gorgeous! 

**Flashback**

I was dancing with Zayn, friendly. I don't swing that way. A girl came over.

"Hey umm Zayn." She looked nervous. 

"Hey love." Zayn smiled at her. 

"Do-Do you wanna dance?" He grabbed her hand and walked to the middle of the dance floor and started to dance. I smiled. I wish girls were like that with me. I was always the unfavorite.

I went to the bar. I was watching everyone dance. But something caught my eye. A girl was struggling to get away from this guy. She was crying. I got up and walked over to them.

"Get off of me David!" She screamed. But nobody seemed to care, but I did.

"No! You are mine and only mine!" He pulled her closer. Giving one of them stupid smirks. 

"I think she told you to get off!" I screamed making sure he can hear. He laughed. She looked up at me, my first thought when she looked into my eyes was wow. 

"What are you gonna do abou-" I didn't even let him finish, I punched him in the face. He fell. I grabbed her hand and started to walk away.

"This isn't over you little punk!" I laughed, thats what they all say. We got to the bar. 

"Th-Thanks." She looked down. 

"Your welcome love." I smiled, she looked up and smiled. "Im Niall."

"Im Alessandra." 

"Thats a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She laughed. Oh gosh, that was stupid and chessy.

"That chessy." I looked away. She made me look her. "But it was cute, just like you." I blushed. 

But I heard Louis screaming so I went to find him. I saw him running out of the club. 

**End of Flashback**

He turned around, my eyes widend. No, that can't be Harry. Tears formed into my eyes. Then he ran. 

"Harry!" I screamed but he was long gone. I looked down. Was that Harry? But hes dead, Right? He was in the casket! Cold and dead. 

"Niall?" Someone said. I didn't move. Then I felt arms wrapping around my neck. I cried into there shoulder.  "It will be okay Niall. I promise. You helped me, im gonna help you." 

I smiled. I looked up at her. I put my arms around her waist. She wiped my tears away. She smiled. "You are amazing Alessandra." 

"You are too Niall." I leaned closer to her, she leaned in closer too. Before I knew it our lips connected. Fireworks exploded. I have never felt like this with a girl. 

-Zayn's POV-

I was dancing with Niall. Louis had stayed by the bar. I feel bad for the lad. Getting losing his soul mate then getting cheated on by Justin.

By the way next time I see that fucker. Hes getting it. Then a girl came over. 

"Hey umm Zayn." She looked nervous. I smiled, I love when girls get nervous. It makes them so cute. 

"Hey love." She wasn't looking at me, But I could see that she was blushing. 

"Do-Do you wanna dance?" She asked finally looking me in the eyes. I grabbed her hand and walked to the middle of the floor. We started to dance.

A slow song came on. I grabbed her waist. She wrapped her hands around my neck. I couldn't quite smiling. I felt.. butterflys? I haven't felt butterflys since Perrie. We are still friends, but we lost spark. 

She has brown hair thats layered to the middle of her back. She has blue eyes like the sea. Just like the sea, you could get lost in them.  We danced for what seemed liek forever. We didn't talk. Just looked into each others eyes, smiling. 

Before I knew it, it ened. "Im so sorry, I have to go." She pulled away from me. 

"Wait!" I screamed but she kept running. I was gonna run after her but I lost her in the crowd. I didn't even get her name. I looked down and saw a necklace. I picked it up. 

"I will find you." I whispered. 

A/N

I hope you guys like it ! Sorry its not long! I promise I will make it longer next chapter(:

All the parts are filled up! Makes me happy people wanted to be in my story.

Comment if you guys wanna add anything. 

Bye loves(:

Stay gorgeous!!