Chapter Four: Colton's POV

Colton's POV

How could that prick play with her like that? I mean he turns up at her house uninvited and acts as though he's done nothing wrong, like everything's normal.

But what was more confusing to me was the fact that Rachel looked genuinely happy with him, like she forgot about everything and they were just a normal couple.

What if she backs out of the plan? Nah, she wouldn't do that, would she?

We all arrived at School around the same time so walked in together, I looked over at her to see her glaring at something in front of her, her knuckles were white with how tight she was clenching her fists. I lifted my head to see what she was glaring at, a smile tugged at the corner of my lips when I realised that she was glaring at James' car.

Yeah, I don't think her backing out is going to be a problem...

We got into school and I smirked at Rachel and nodded before making my way over to my mates, I winked at few girls on the way, making them squeal and gasp, and people wonder why I'm so cocky and big headed? It's hard not to be when you're this hot and that many people want you. I shook my head and laughed a little at the desperation half the girls in this school exuded.

"Colton! Bro, we're gonna cut first and second to head down to the beach, you in?" Luke asked with a smirk on his face, I thought about it for a second but before I could answer he spoke again.

"You can bring your new girl if you want." He nodded over at Rachel who was currently surrounded by some overly horny guys.

"Sure, I'll ask her." I said before turning and making my over to Rachel.

"Alright guys, go drool over some one else." I said loud enough for all of them to hear, as soon as they realised it was me they scattered.

"So babe, we're skipping first and second and heading to the beach, then we can start the plan at lunch, be ready in ten." I told her before walking away. I made my way to my locker quickly to leave my books here before making my way outside, My eyes were immediately assaulted by the suns bright rays, I slickly slid on my ray bans before turning the corner and making my way over to Rachel's car.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped at what I saw, Rachel was lying on the hood of her car, soaking up the warmth of the suns rays. Her hands where wrapped behind her head making her top ride up a little and show her perfectly tanned stomach. Damn! I looked around and saw that mine wasn't the only attention she had caught. My eyes narrowed and my pace quickened as I walked over to her.

"Rach, get in the car." I told her as I picked her up off the hood and placed on the ground. I glared at all the boys still watching and slid into the passenger side. Rachel huffed as she got into the drivers seat.

"To the beach!" I called dramatically making her smile slightly. We drove in silence for ages until she finally said something.

"Colton?" She asked,

"Yes kitten?" I replied to her making her frown and me smirk.

"Why were you acting strange this morning?" She asked nervously, I chuckled at her shyness and rubbed the back off my neck. What do I tell her?

"How about the truth?" Rachel snapped, Damn did I say that out loud?

"Yes, yes you did." She said, not taking her eyes off the road.

"I just saw the way that you were acting with James and was wondering if you were going to back out of the plan." I told her shrugging it off like it was no big deal. She giggled a bit making me relax slightly.

"Colton. I'm not going to back out of the plan." She said surely, I was about to respond but we pulled up at the beach and she got got out. I followed and walked behind her.

No I wasn't looking at her ass! Okay maybe a little.

We were lying on the beach with some of my friends, talking and just having fun when Rachel jumped up. I looked up at her with confusion clear on my face, she smirked back at me and bit her lip before reaching down and grabbing the hem of her top. I froze and tried to tear my eyes away but some how I couldn't do it, so I just continued to watch as she pulled her top up slowly, teasing all of us, to reveal her black lace bra. Damn this girl was something else.

Rachel was the only girl here so she had everyone's attention when she removed her shorts as well, showing her matching panties. She giggled as she saw all of us just staring.

"Come on boys haven't you seen a girl in a bikini before? It's basically the same thing."

They all cleared their throats and stripped down to their boxers. They then all ran in to the water it I stayed just admiring Rachel's perfect body: long, toned and tanned legs, nice rounded bum, flat stomach but with slight, mouth watering curves, big and perky breasts and to finish it off a beautiful face and long soft hair.

God I can't wait for this plan to start.