Chapter Twenty-three

Start from the beginning

I glared at him, "I dare you to touch me and see what happens." The smirk on his face didn't fade.

"Feisty. I like it," he commented as he took a step near me. I growled at him as I felt my wolf surfacing.

'Please let me beat him up,' Irene growled.

Kyan's smirk didn't falter. He took another step towards me.

'Let's do it,' I replied to Irene. Before Irene could take over, I let out a small cry as pain coursed through my body. I felt another sting and I squeezed my eyes shut.

'What's happening?' I shouted at Irene.

'Your skin is coming in contact with silver,' she panicked.

I opened my eyes to see that Kyan had tied my wrists together using the familiar silver ropes. Pain continued to shock me and I gritted my teeth.

Kyan grinned at my pain. "Now that you can't defend yourself, I can get what I want," He whispered. I shivered in disgust as he pushed himself against me so my legs couldn't move.

Damn it, I couldn't mind-link anyone because no one from my pack was here.

I was going to scream in hopes someone could find me since I couldn't defend myself. Why is this guy always prepared. Its as if he knew I was going to show up. Before I could scream, he pressed his lips to mine harshly. I didn't kiss back, instead I bit his lip as hard as I could until I could taste the blood. He groan in main and shoved away from me. He placed the back of his hand against his mouth, trying to wipe the blood away. He shot daggers my way and I smirked at him.

I then felt my cheek stinging. Bastard! He slapped me. I didn't want him getting to me so I just smirked again. "Still pathetic I see."

He stepped close to me again and gripped my jaw roughly in his hand. "If I were you, I'd keep your pretty mouth shut." He dragged his hand down my body and slid it behind me, gripping my ass.

"Why are you doing this?" I snapped as I tried to free my face from his rough grip.

"Why not?" He answered me with another question.

I rolled my eyes annoyed. "You're sick," I spat at him. He chuckled darkly as he taped my mouth shut with duck tape and  roughly grabbed my hair and tiled my head to the side. He pressed his lips on the side of my neck. I wrinkled my nose disgusted by him. I felt tears prick my eyes as I was being violated like I have in the past. I felt his hand pull my dress up to my waist. My eyes went wide as I started to squirm, trying to ignore the pain from the ropes.

He slid his hand inside my under and grabbed my ass. This time I squirmed even more and tried pushing him away from my body but the silver was making me too weak.

Just before Kyan could do anything else, a loud growl erupted from the end of the hallway. Kyan didn't move but stared at the tall silhouette that was coming towards us at a fast pace. Before Kyan could react, he was pulled away from me and roughly shoved into the wall next to me. I caught a glimpse of dark hair and the familiar scent of my mate.

My eyes widened as I watched Parker repeatedly punch Kyan across the face until his face was covered in blood.

"Don't touch her again," he shouted as he delivered one last punch to him. Kyan just slumped against the wall. Parker let go of him and he fell to the floor. I just stared at him in shock, completely forgetting about the silver. Parker turned to me and I gasped. He had a crazed look in his eyes as he stalked towards me. His eyes softened when he noticed my glassy eyes. He went to remove the rope but jumped back from the silver. He looked back at me and removed the duck tape from my mouth. I resisted the urge to flinch from the pain.