TAINTED(21)

Photo of Jake

========================================================================

Chapter 21

“Eleanor?” The hot stranger asked nervously.

Eleanor turned sharply in her seat because that voice sounded suspiciously familiar. The shock that followed literary had her falling face fast off the bar stole, but his quick reflexes saved her.

Luckily for her, no one except Mr. hot stranger seemed to have noticed her slip, and she was so grateful for that. She was well aware of a certain two sets of eyes trained on her. She had spotted them trying to get some alone time, and she let them be. They had done so much for her, the least she could do was let them enjoy their night out, although technically, they were here to show her a good time.

Her attention was drawn to the hot guy staring at her in adoration. She could not believe her eyes, those smoky blue eyes had haunted her dreams for the last three years. The way his t-shirt hugged his torso made him look even sexier than she had last seen. She was at a loss for words, and all she could think of was to throw herself at him, hugging him with everything she had.

She had grown a major crush on him ever since she first set eyes on him; but given their previous meeting, she could not allow herself be distracted by him.

She had been in no position to commit to anyone then, so she had just pushed him to the furthest part of her brain to forget about him. She had always secretly fantasized about him for the last few years, but every time her fantasies dissolved whenever it was time for them to make love. She did not need to think about him, for all she knew, he could probably have been dating someone or even worse, married.

However, here he was, in flesh and blood, standing right in front of her view, looking very much single and available for her consumption. She scolded herself for her naughty thoughts, but brushed that scold away. She had a right to live a little, she would not allow Shawn to haunt her future as well, that was in the past, and it had to stay there.

They sat back down by the bar, lost in each other's eyes, catching up on the last three years of their lives. She asked him where he had disappeared off to, and he asked her about her child. She confessed to him that she had been looking forward to him being her doctor, and was disappointed when they told her that he had left, and would probably never be back.

That had broken her heart completely, even if they had only known each other for a few hours. The comfort he had provided her in that short time in that little hospital room, had melted away most of the pain she had been holding on to since that dreadful incident with Shawn. She had regretted never taking that chance, but talked herself out of the regret by reminding herself of her unpleasnt situation then.

Fate had given them both a second chance, and none of them was about to misuse that opportunity. She found out that he was a Marine, mainly as a doctor. Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets, because the man of her dreams had just walked right back into her life. She could not help the grin that spread across her face. She was the most ecstatic person in that club at that moment.

They talked some more and drunk away, getting to know each other. She told him about Elma when he asked, and he seemed genuinely happy for her. He told her how he would love to meet her sometime if it was ok with her. She hesitated a little, but decided that when the time was right, they would finally meet. He was ecstatic nevertheless.

Ever since she had poured her heart out to him on that hospital bed that day, he had wanted her so bad, he did not even care that she was pregnant with another man’s child. He had wanted so bad to get close to her, and get to know her better.

Unfortunately, he was called away to do his marine duty, and there was no way he could say no. Some of the things he did not fancy about being a marine. As much as it always got the ladies, that point had become irrelevant ever since he met Eleanor. He had completely lost interest in them.

She had in a way; put a stop to his horniness and man whore ways.  All he had been dreaming about for the last three years, was her delicate body in his arms, and although he could not just up and leave the force, he had promised himself that he would find her when he was released.

At that moment, he was so grateful to the gods for granting him the chance to finally find her again. His heart rate increased even further when he dragged her to the dance floor. The way she rubbed herself on his crotch, and wrapped her arms around his neck, turned him on, it was painful. He was so tempted to take her there and then, but although he could sense the sexual tension between them, he calmed himself down. She had already been through enough in the past, and as much as she looked calm, he could tell that she was still afraid to get close to anyone. He would do everything in his power to help her finally move on and win her heart and complete trust.

========================================================================

A/N:

ok...Am gonna write the epilogue next and upload it perhaps tonight or next morning because there is not much left to say, or else I'll be repeating what usually goes on in other people's stories. I hope this story has been fun for faithful readers. Am glad I'm done with it. I'll ofcourse edit it sometime in future & change probably a lot of things.

Please vote, comment & keep on coming for more. Thank you