TAINTED(1)

Author's Note:

Hi y'all!? Thank you for reading my story.

If you like this chapter, please let me know, comment & vote so that I know there is actually an audience. ^_^.

That would be really awesome. Thank you.

That is Eric

=====================================================================

chapter 1

Two years ago, after Eleanor graduated from high school; she continued her flirtatious ways, never really being serious. She kissed just about anyone whom she felt drawn to. Mind you, she hated it when a dude made a move; it made her feel, well, less of a man. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we all know how Eleanor’s mind works; I mean, the girl has the nerve to ask guys out instead of doing it the ‘normal’ way.

Well, she says, it gives her a chance to be in control, beats me! She smooches on the first date! She does not believe in meaningless sex, and if you are lucky enough to end up her ‘boyfriend’, well, the best you ever get to see, is her sexy @$$ nude body. I know…that is just so painful, poor guys. I guess that is cold showers for the suckers then. Ha-ha.

She had a whole break after high school to mess around and be as silly as one could possibly get. Anyway, Eleanor spent her vacation in bars, restaurants, clubs and trips to Vegas and any other places she thought interesting. She did not have to get a job, her parents where rich, they freaking work for Deloitte, so what is the point, right? Ok, her parents did not let her work, instead they literary forced her to take a break since she was very intelligent with freaking insane grades!

Her brother Eric, 6'1" (185cm) tall, brown eyes, black shaven hair and insanely hunky similar to those ridiculously tall, dark and handsome dudes in novels, was away in college. He was studying mathematics, majoring in Statistics at Harvard. He always wanted to be an actuary. With his brains, well, nothing can stand in his way. I thought geniuses were supposed to be geeky looking, with big round ugly specs, with the worst personality ever. Eric, on the other hand, was nothing like that. He was like a Greek god!

Anyway, back to Eleanor, 5'2" (157cm) tall, brown eyes and shoulder length light brown hair with promiscuous behaviors. If you did not know her, you would conclude that she is the loosest whore of all time. Moreover, to imagine that she was still a virgin, well, you would never believe it. She did not just date anyone, she went out with Greek gods, you know, since she is so frigging hot!!!

In all honesty, she caused heads to turn, cars honk and, a hell of a lot of other things, every time she took her long walks. Well, like, I said, so unreal and unfair on so many levels.

After about three months after Eleanor graduated, an average looking dude moved into her apartment complex. He went over to meet his neighbors. Eleanor was home taking a break from all the traveling and partying. She actually looked exhausted! She was flicking through the TV out of utter boredom when she heard a knock on the door. She walked to the door and called out, “whose is there?”

“Halo, am the new neighbor and I thought I would come and introduce myself,” a guy said from the other side of the door.

“Oh ok, hold on,” Eleanor said, and then started opening the door.

 She was wearing skimpy shorts and a tank top since it was still warm.

“Well hi there new neighbor,” Eleanor beamed, “Come on in.”

“Hi, and thank you,” he smiled as he stepped into Eleanor’s apartment.

Well, one of her parents’ apartments, but they were always traveling on business meetings and whatnots.

“I’m Shawn Johnson,” he began, stretching out his hand to shake hers.

“Nice to meet you Shawn, I’m Eleanor Reeves,” she grinned and shook his outstretched hand.

Shawn was 6'1" (185cm) tall, average built, light skinned with black hair and hazel eyes. He was not a Greek god, but he had a pleasant sense of humor.

“Can I get you anything to drink?” She asked as she shut the door and headed to the bar section.

“Sure, scotch please thanks,” he said grinning as he followed her.

“So what brings you to this part of Manhattan?” Eleanor asked, trying to make conversation.

“Well, I work for the New York Times; I moved here from England.” He replied as he sat down at the bar.

“England!” Eleanor exclaimed. “Well, welcome to America.” She smiled at him flirtatiously.

“This is my first time in New York City, do you think perhaps you could be my guide?” he continued smiling with a sparkle in his eye.

Eleanor faked contemplation, and smiled teasingly saying, “depends, it does not come free.”

Then handed him his scotch as she poured herself a martini, and sat at the bar across from him.

They talked for hours lengths, getting to know each other. Shawn was twenty-eight, and had been working as a Journalist ever since he graduated from college. He talked about how excited he was to move to New York, and he even mentioned that he was hoping to meet his true love when he visits the empire state building, his life in England and a whole bunch of other things. He was a charmer that is for sure.

Eleanor loved his company, so they spent all their evenings together, either dancing, site seeing, movies, dates and everything else friends do. They grew closer and closer with each passing month and before Eleanor knew what was going on, Shawn kissed her. She was so shocked and speechless which frightened Shawn.

“I’m so sorry Elle. I did not mean to do that, I do not know what came over me. I should leave.” He said in a panicky voice.

Then stood up abruptly and rushed out of her apartment. She stared after him, all dazed. You would think that was the first time someone kissed her.