TAINTED(9)

Here is the next chapter. Enjoy!!! I just want to finish up the story & perhaps work on the rest at my own pace. Hopefully I can get comments, votes and likes from whoever likes this story.

HAPPY READING

Photo of Sasha---------------------------------------------------------------------->

=====================================================================

Chapter 9

Two more weeks passed by with little or no activity by Eleanor. She was in a state of shock and the morning sickness was not helping much. College was due to start any time, but she was in no state to go to Harvard. She could barely keep anything down. She was angry with herself and with Shawn for messing up her plans in life! More than once, she thought of having an abortion, but she just always failed to go through with it.

She could not stand her situation anymore and decided to confront Shawn in person since his phone was always off. She banged on his door vigorously, and was nearly shocked out of her body when a 25-year-old looking girl opened the door with a deadly glare.

“W-who are you?” stuttered Eleanor.

“Well…I’m the bitch who owns this damn place, insane looking girl.” She answered arrogantly.

Eleanor blinked rapidly, mouth hanging slightly open, trying to stop the sudden urge to break down and wail in front of this stranger. She did not know whether to feel hurt or anger toward Shawn for lying to her about everything. Before she could form any coherent sentence, a little girl, about 5-years-old came bouncing over to the door, “momma momma, is that the pizza?”

Eleanor staggered backwards, turning around swiftly, and running straight into her apartment bedroom. She fell on her bed, and started to cry uncontrollably.

“DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…” her doorbell rang loudly. She tried to ignore it, but it sounded louder at the second ring. She quickly wiped her tear struck face, blew her nose, dragged herself to the door & peeped through her peephole. She frowned at the person on the door. What did Shawn’s wife/girlfriend/mother of his kid want at her door? She reluctantly opened the door, creating time to compose herself to look expressionless.

“Look er…I di-” Eleanor started.

“Sasha,” she interrupted Eleanor who gave her a quick nod before continuing.

“Sorry about earlier Sasha. It’s just Shawn took something of importance to me.” She mumbled the last part.

Sasha stared at her confused who in turn looked back shocked.

“You do live with Shawn, right?” Eleanor asked unsure.

“I’m sorry, but WTF is Shawn???” Sasha asked shaking her head. “I just moved in about 3 weeks ago.”

“OMFG,” Eleanor whispered, sinking down to her floor, and burying her face in her hands.

“Miss…Are you sure you’re ok?” Sasha asked, concern and panic slipping through her words.

All Eleanor could do was shake her head as fresh tears shamelessly slid down her face onto her carpet. Sasha crouched down beside her and rubbed her back soothingly. Before Eleanor could decipher what she was doing, she flung herself onto Sasha for a much-needed hug, and cried herself to exhaustion. For a stranger, Sasha was surely so kind. After what felt like forever but was actually just probably an hour, Eleanor, let go of Sasha, sniffing and apologizing for her insane behavior. Sasha just brushed it off with a knowing look.

“I’m guessing this Shawn guy lied to you, or perhaps took your v-card, then just up and left?” she ventured.

Eleanor just nodded because her throat was so soar from all the crying. Sasha got up, walked into Eleanor’s kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water, and handed it over to her. She thirstily drank it, not noticing the water trickling down her chin and throat.

“Thank you,” Eleanor said breathlessly. “It’s Eleanor, by the way,” she added, with a smile that did not quite reach her eyes.

“Well, it’s good to meet you Eleanor, don’t worry about your state, I’ve been worse,” she said with a shrug.

“Lea, you can call me Lea.” Eleanor said.

“Ok, so how old are you, if you don’t mind me asking?”Sasha asked.

“Eighteen,” she replied, wincing slightly at the thought of being pregnant. “You, and was that your daughter? Again, am really sorry, I hope I didn’t upset her?”

“Psssst…don’t worry yourself sug. Am 21, and, yeah, she’s my Ariel, 4-years-old.” She replied smiling brightly.

Lea opened her mouth to protest, but Sasha beat her to it.

“Before you say shit, she is ok, she’s watching a movie.” She said raising her eyebrow with a smirk. “So,” she started, exaggerating the o, “What’s your story with this a-hole Shawn?”

Lea flinched slightly at the mention of his name, which did not go unnoticed.

“He hurt you.” She said, rather than asked.

A lonely tear slid down Lea’s eye. “I’m pregnant, he raped me and took my v-card.” She whispered.

It is surprising Sasha even heard her. Thankfully, she did not show any pity or shock. She only just rubbed her shoulder affectionately, and before she could stop herself, she told her everything from how they met to when she almost broke down Sasha’s door earlier on.

They got on pretty well, laughing and chatting away like old time friends. Sasha had to leave, but promised to be there for her day or night. Looks like, she had someone to help her out through this whole ordeal and she could not be any more grateful.

=======================================================================

Hopefully someone enjoys the story. Let me know, ait? COMMENT ^__^. THANX