TAINTED(5)

Halo my readers. Here is the next chapter. I hope you enjoy it. There is a bit of almost sexual content, please don't be offended.

Photo of Wass Stevens (doorman at Marquee)--------------------------------------------------------------------->

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5:

They went to one of those fancy restaurants in Manhattan for dinner, spending two hours in there before heading to the club. Today was one of those Friday traditions they used to have before Shawn’s first attempt at kissing Eleanor, so they were both excited and nervous at the same time.

They then headed to Marquee on 289 10th Avenue, arriving just after 11pm, but they did not have to wait in line like the rest of the crowd since the doorman, Wass was well acquainted with Eleanor. He caught a glimpse of her walking over with Shawn hot on her heel. Wass Stevens is an Italian badass doorman who does not take crap from anyone who wants to club. You would be lucky to get in on his watch! He had this mean look, which scared non-acquaintances shitless.

“Bloody hell…is that you Lea-Lea? How and where the fuck you been? How dare you vanish off like that sweet-cakes?” Wass in his Italian accent, tried to sound stern, but failed miserably.

“Wass…still the same old same old terrorizing clubbers! I say, out with the old…dude, give them a break!” Eleanor teased grinning widely.

“I fucking missed you Lea babe! Marquee’s a frigging mess without your sexy ass!” He winked, laughing his ass off, before pulling her in for a bone-crushing hug.

“Oh yeah…hey Wass, this here is Shawn, new neighbor. Shawn, Wass.” Eleanor gestured with her hands.

“Hey Wass” Shawn exclaimed doing that weird guy handshake guys usually do.

“So you’re the fuck who’s been keeping Lea away from us, hey?” Wass teased and Eleanor blushed.

“It’s good seeing you again though Lea.” Wass said just before he got back to being the tough door attendant.

“Yeah same” She replied before walking off into the club with Shawn beside her.

“The inside highlights of Marquee include a signature staircase, plus a chandelier that drenches revelers in an array of ever changing colors. At this bi-level club, which boasts two DJs and three bars, space is at a premium. The main dance floor on the bottom floor is so small that most club goers take to the couches to get their groove on. House and techno beats blare until 5 am. The club’s sultry, modern vibe, architectural design, and intimate atmosphere, make for a unique combination. It’s no wonder the club was deemed the hottest club in the known universe by the New York Post.”

Friday was house and hip-hop night. The club was already crowding and the music blaring. They headed to the bar to order their vodka shots. They yelled over the music, chatting away until Eleanor shot up, pulling Shawn with her to the dance floor. Drop it low by Kat Deluna was playing, so Eleanor ground her butt on Shawn’s crotch making both of the so turned on. They kept dancing for hours, going back and forth to the bar and dance floor, restrooms whenever they had to.

They lost track of the music playing and just danced to the loud music when it clocked 1am, when the peak hours start. They kept grooving, as their sweaty completely aroused bodies rubbed together. They started making out on the dance floor. Shawn grabbed Eleanor’s bottom, massaging each part of her body until they both felt like they would explode. The lust that was intense in their eyes was overwhelming, it is surprising they did not jump each other right on the crowded dance floor.

They left the club by 3am, needing privacy, waving to Wass who teased them about how horny they both were, yelling for them to be safe, while smirking and winking. Shawn drove them back to the apartment above the speed limit; it is amazing the cops did not stop them. They were silent all through their ride home, with massive sexual tension in the air. They both needed each other so bad that by the time they got to Shawn’s door, they were full on making out, as he struggled with the lock. He almost took her right at the door when they key would not budge. They stopped making out and started laughing at each other until they had tears in their eyes. When they finally stopped laughing, Shawn tried the lock again, and this time, he came out successful.

They rushed inside the apartment, barely closing the door, as Shawn grabbed Eleanor, and crushed her lips roughly and almost possessively. She responded immediately, their lips moving synchronically, and she opened her mouth when he asked for entrance. She wrapped her legs around his waist, rubbing against his groin in the process, which caused him to moan in the back of his throat, as she gasped. Her body was on fire, and she thought she was ready to take him on, until he gently dropped her on his bed.

“This is it,” she thought, but started to panic and stiffened under Shawn’s body. He frowned, looking dangerous angry since his whole body was screaming for her. Eleanor noticed that he did not want to stop, so she tried to push him off her.

“Stop Shawn” She screeched.

******************************************************************************************************************

There...I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please VOTE, COMMENT & FAN. Support my story for the Watty Awards 2011. Thank you and let me know what you feel about this story and this chapter as well. Till next time....love y'all!!! :)