TAINTED(20)

Eleanor in her lacy club jumpsuit

=======================================================================

Chapter 20

“BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!” The whole club was booming with music. Unfortunately for Eleanor, this seemed all too déjà vu, but when she glanced over at Eric and Sasha, she decided to swallow her nervousness, and make them happy for once. It had been three years already, and she had frustrated all their efforts. The least she thought she could do was not worry or disappoint them tonight. Just tonight, after all, what harm would it do, right?

Eleanor suddenly became so nervous in her black lacy-like club jumpsuit, after Sasha pulled off her coat. She had the urge to cover herself up, but thought better of it. It barely covered her body, and questioned her decision to allow Sasha dress her up in the first place. She sighed in defeat, and walked to the bar to order a drink. She needed one so bad if she was to get through this night. It would be the first drink she would have had in three years.

Her hair was in loose formal piecey curls, which accented her lacy club outfit. The outfit was bikini like, covering only her bosom, and the bottom, with a pink flowery belt. It exposed her back and naval, making her feel a little slutty. She ordered a Malibu relaxer; she thought she most definitely needed that one. Eric and Sasha ditched her, but they had their hawk eyes trained on her, never leaving her for a split second. They noticed a guy walk over to Eleanor; he looked so hot, even hotter than Eric.

Sasha started giggling like a little girl, while slapping Eric in excitement. The guy smiled at Eleanor as if they had met before. Sasha’s smile faltered for a second before her face scrunched up in confusion when they hugged. That cannot possibly be Shawn, Sasha thought to herself.

She looked up to Eric for some sort of answers because she had never once laid her eyes on Shawn or that hot stranger before. She knew all of the people Eleanor talked to, but never in her life had she ever seen him before. She would have noticed him at least; he was extremely handsome for anyone to overlook. Eric stared wide eyed in Eleanor’s direction.

This was answer enough for Sasha not to bother with him. She was so used to his dumbfound reactions to everything. She thought it was actually sexy sometimes. They slowly inched closer to the two, trying to get an up-close view of the whole episode. This was new to both of them. They had never seen Eleanor blush so much within a few minutes. Eleanor and the hot stranger seemed so intent on each other, as if they held a strong connection that no one would be able to break. It was as if they were in love. Eric and Sasha looked at each other dumbfounded, and slowly smiles started to stretch on their faces.

Their plan was working, and they had not even started it yet. This night was going to be a night they would always remember from what they were witnessing going on between Eleanor and the hot stranger, or not.

=======================================================================

Author's Note:

Heyo my lovely readers. Promised an update & here you go. I hope you enjoyed it. Well I did, oh, & the shocker will actually be more noticable in the next chapter. ok, please vote, comment & just give me your feed back. This is on watty awards but I'm  not sure if I can finish it up by 30th. So many projects & assignments due by then. It doesn't matter though. I'm almost done anyway. Maybe upload tomorrow. Love all my readers. mwaah