playlist

{ special no caps intended for the sake of aesthetic, just for this. the rest of the story will have caps.

||

0 • bastille- sweet pompeii.// "so i put my faith in something unknown..." + "and with a word...all my love came rushing out."

1 • alt-j- every other freckle.// "i wanna do all the things your lungs do so well." + "i want to be ever lever you've pulled, and all those showers that shower you." + "if you really think that you can stomach me." +"i want every other freckle."

2 • aurora- runaway.// "climbing my way in a tree...i saw piece of heaven, waiting, impatient for me." + "and i was running far away, would i run off the world someday?" + "and i was dancing in the rain, i felt alive and i can't complain but take me home. take me home
where i belong, i can't take it anymore."

3 • oh wonder- drive.// "but i can't help but drive away from all the mess you made. you sent this hurricane now it won't go away." + "loving you's too hard." + "count stacks of the routine lies, funny how easy you can see my blind sights." + "sure i could stay but there's a place i'd rather be." + "i promised i'd be there but you don't make it easy." + "it ended long ago, so please just let me go."

4 • lorde- the love club.// "be a part of the love club, everything will glow for you." + "i joined the club and it's all on." + "there's something about hanging out with the wicked kids."

5 • nao- apple cherry.// "do your lips read mine?" + "i do like the taste of our troubled love." + "how would it feel if i gave you up?" + "our love, complicated. tough love, underrated. broken hearts, instigated. life apart, overrated."

6 • the 1975- the city.// "if you want to find love, you know where the city is." + "you hope that boy will be alright."

7 • friends- chase atlantic.// "and what the hell were we? tell me we weren't just friends. this doesn't make much sense..." + "face it, you want it you crave it, believe when i say that you'll know once you taste us..."

8 • bastille- bad blood.// "and these little things define us, forever..." + "as the friendship goes resentment grows, we will walk our different ways."

9 • ghost town- Adam lambert.// "died last night in my dreams." + "now I know my heart is a ghost town." + "don't give a fuck if I go down."

10 • olivver the kid- bbblue.// "i thought that I warned you about the woods..."

11 • the 1975- robbers.// "I'll give him one more time, we'll give you one more fight. said one more lie." + "begging you to stay.."

12 • bastille- sweet pompeii.// "but I'm tired of hope with nothing to hold, i'm living on such sweet nothing."

note : yes, this is the sequel to the rain. don't. read. if. you. haven't. read. the. rain. or at least go read the rain first.

anyways. enjoy ;)