Chapter 3

"What are you, guys, doing?" I smiled dragging a chair to join Rola, Helen, David and Adam.
"Just sitting." Rola shrugged taking a sip of her coffee.
"Where's Alice?" I turned to Adam.
"Resting in her room. She got a little bit tired in class." He shrugged.
"Check on her?" I suggested.
"Nah, she's not in the mood. I'll get her chocolate later."
"Ah, got it." I chuckled.
"What are you saying, bastards?" Rola narrowed her eyes.
"Nothing, sir." I laughed lightly.
"Here she is." David said quietly, and I turned aroud to look at what he's talking about to find Arabella.
"What about her?" I took a sip of water.
"You know her?" Helen asked.
"Nope. Just her name, I guess." I shrugged.
"Alice really likes her."
"She's really cool, but look at her, nobody has the guts to sit with her."
"A vampire?" I joked as Rola swatted my arm.
"She's just kind of intimidating." She shrugged.
"No, I don't think she's intimidating at all." I lied shaking my head.
"Oh, I believe you." she rolled her eyes.
"You should."
"Why don't you go talk to her, then?"
"Watch this." I rolled my eyes walking over to her table.
"May I join you?" I sat down across from her while she continued humming something with her headphones still on, but I sat down anyway.
Clearing my throat, I continued, "how are you?"
Again, she continued humming totally ignoring me. Rolling my eyes, I was thinking about whether I should leave or wait for her to finish the fucking song!
"Well, you're unwelcome here, man." She laughed lightly.
"I see." I huffed getting up and walking away towards the campus leaving the gang laughing their asses off at me.
I was always wondering if someone can be more annoying than Erine, but I guess that she may be considered an angel, now.

"Hey!" Alice waved in front of my eyes dragging my attention.
"How are you, now?" I put my hand on her shoulder.
"Oh, I'm fine. Something's wrong?" She took a step closer examining my features.
"No. Maybe just a bit tired. I'll take a shower and relax a bit." I shrugged.
"No more classes today?"
"Guess I'll skip!" I shrugged stepping away from her, and she kept following me with her eyes as I walked past her.

"What's up, man?" Adam throwing his T-shirt on the chair before jumping on his bed.
"Hey."
"What happened with that Arabella girl?" He asked sitting up on his elbow giving me his full attention.
"Nothing." I shrugged not looking up from my phone.
"Well, I guess she likes you."
"You're drunk, darling?" I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, I'm not interested anymore in such a self-centered bitch." I huffed.
"Am not. She told Alice something about you being cute or something like that. Anyway, I don't even care. Sort your shit, man." He rolled his eyes.
"I can't believe you."
"Then don't." With that, he inserted the headphones in his ears totally ignoring me.
Arabella said that I'm cute?
Oh.My.God.
She has a crush on me, then.
Well, but I don't.
"Where are you going?" Adam smirked as I approached the door.
"Out." I shrugged slamming the door shut.