Chapter 28 ~ Can't help falling in love

It came to a shock to you all that Happy hated Natsu earlier in the story. I know, what the hell is going on there? -- well anway, I'm fixing that this chapter so finally, after like 20 chapters Happy might like Natsu woo xD

... or will he?

-♡-

It had been a long week of hard, strenuous university. I had transfered in multiple classes due to new students enrolling and leaving, messing up a lot of timetables.

Right now, I was sat in biology -- slouched in my seat near the back of the classroom, praying for it to soon be over. I let my attention escape from me as I doodled little stars in the margin of my note book, not paying much attention toward the lesson.

"Hey Luce?" Whispered Natsu who was sat behind me, poking my back with the blunt end of his pencil. Biology was one of my new lessons; I was now in Natsu and Wendy's, and happened to be sat on the row infront of them with an empty seat beside me.

I craned myself in my seat, angling my head toward the pair who were sat giggling about who knows what.

"What?" I asked quietley, every now and then looking behind me to see if Mr. Happy had seen me -- He definitley wouldn't be happy if that was the case.

"We were thinking--" Wendy stopped halfway through her sentence, her eyes targeted on something at the other end of the room. I turned back around in my chair slowly only to see Happy stood in the centre of the room with his arms folded and his foot tapping angrily on a spot on the floor. He stared at us for a few seconds before walking back towards his desk and standing at the large blackboard behind it.

"Class. Listen up!" He boomed, grasping the whole classes attention. "Today we are going to be recapping animal cells. To start off, who can label this part of the cell..."

Mr. Happy continued to talk to the class about things we really already knew. I was once again pulled from scribbling doodles in my notebook as Natsu whispered my name.

"Pssst, Luce." He hushed, keeping a lower voice this time. Once again, I ever so slightly turned around in my seat, making eye contact with Natsu and Wendy as I did.

"We wanna tell you something!" Natsu said. I could see him and Wendy looking a little excited over their 'news', causing me to spike up curiosity.

"What? What is it?" I asked, quickly looking behind me to see the professor continuing to yap away about how fish have animal cells too - who would have guessed.

"We think we may know why Mr. Happy is always so grumpy." Wendy said, her face holding a giddy smile.

"What? That he doesn't take his happy pills every morning or something?" I rolled my eyes, spurting out a little laugh at my joke.

'Nooo, we think he likes Miss. Charle." Natsu stated as if obvious, looking at me like I was stupid.

"Well yeh, you said months ago that you thought they were already together." I replied, a little confused at the theory.

"I was wrong." He shrugged.

"Anyway," Wendy butted, propping her head in her hands and leaning forward. "Our plan is to try and get him and her together. Maybe that way Mr. Happy will actually live up to his name." She finished.

"Yeh, it's pretty ironic isn't it. I laughed. "But still, how are we possibly going to get them together?"

Natsu slouched in his seat, placing his hand on his chin and using his other to rub his temples.