Chapter 10 ~ Truth or Dare

A/N: sorry to be annoying with the a/n but I just wanted to know if you guys rather this book cover in the panel^ or the one currently on the actual book? Ty^-^
●•○°●•○°°○•●°○•●

After a lot of talking, laughing and take-out pizza, Natsu brought up the idea to play truth or dare. Levy squealed at the idea and me and Gajeel groaned. We all got in a circle and sat down on the floor. I sat between Gray and Juvia, who were constantly making eye contact and then looking away blushing. I wondered what was going on with them...

"Okay lets start" Said Jellal as he placed an empty bottle in the centre. "Who wants to go first?"

"I will" volounteered Erza. She grabbed the bottle and span it in one swift motion. It started to slow and passed me... Juvia and finally stopped on Levy.

'Levy Truth or Dare!" Questioned Erza excitedly.

"Truth" Said Levy quickly.

"Hmm. Lets's think..." Said Erza as she held her chin in her hand. "If you could date any one here.. Who would you choose?" She said cunningly.

Levy's face immediantly went red as she fumbled in her space on the floor.
'Uh... Can I switch to dare...?" She asked quietly.
"Sure!" Said Natsu from the other side of the circle. "I dare you to answer that question!" He says proudly and we all laugh... Except Levy of course.
"I...I can't! Isn't there a forfeit or something?" Levy asked, her eyes filled with despiration.
"Fine." Answered Erza and Levy straightened her back and sat up from happiness. "You have to kiss the person of our choice!" She said excitedley. Levy sunk back into the floor, her face grew red as she knew who everyone would choose. We all huddled in a circle behined a sofa, away from Levy, to decide on a person.
"Who are we gonna choose then?" Asked the clueless Gajeel.
"Shut up Iron Head, who do you think?" Natsu whisper-shouted.
"Okay so I'm guessing we all agree on Gajeel right?" I said, getting very excited to watch my best friend kiss her crush. Levy had told me many times about her crush on Gajeel and the rest of the group had noticed it too. Apart from Gajeel himself. The numb skull.
Gajeel jumped back from the 'huddle' in shock.
"WAA? ME?!" He shouted and we all shushed him.
"Yes you now shut up and go!" Erza whispered, authority evident in her voice. She pointed towards Levy and Gajeel slowly sat back down in his place, as did all of us.
"Levy, we had decided on Gajeel, now go." Erza commanded. She was having fun I could tell.
Levy puffed her cheeks and mumbled about how unfair this game was and she didn't want to play anymore, before being pushed over to Gajeel and landing in front of him. Both of their faces erupted into redness as they slowly started to lean towards eachother. They quickly pecked lips, faces even redder than before. Levy scuttled back to her seat and sat awkwardly looking at the suddenly-interesting-carpet. Gajeel was frozen; also staring at the ground. We all laughed at them before carrying on with the game. After a few turns, Gray had to scream from the rooftops that he was 'gonna get some lovin from Juvia', Natsu had to eat some mouldy cake from Erza's fridge and Jellal had to 'seductively' take off Erza's blouse and wear it for the rest of the night, which was basically a dare for Erza too as she had to spend the night in her bra, the bottle finally landed on me. Oh goodie.

"Truth or Dare Lucy" Said Jellal.

Crap. What do I pick? If I pick truth, they'll make me spill something that I definitley don't want to... but if I choose dare, I'm 100% sure it will involve Natsu...

"Dare" The words escaped my lips before I had a chance to decide. Welp. There goes my life. This is the end.

"I dare you to go in the closet for a Seven Minutes in Heaven with Natsu." He said as if it was script. They definitley planned this the little buggers.
I rolled my eyes and got up.