Chapter 27 ~ I love who..?

Oh how I love leaving you guys in suspense
>:D
*evil laugh*
-♡-

That was when Natsu threw a punch.

Natsu's fist was flying toward Sting, almost as if in slow motion. Gray was yelling in the background for Natsu to stop, along with Rogue shouting for Sting to quit being a total idiot.

But of course, none of their words were heard as the angry two were in the heat of the moment. I was stood, watching in shock. This was about me. Me.

"NATSU STOP!" I yelled, loudly.

Natsu's fist stopped inches from Stings face. For a split second, he flashed his eyes towards me and then back to Sting who plastered on a smirk as he laughed.

"Wow, I guess she has you tamed." Spoke Sting menacingly. He was knew Natsu was angry and for some reason was stirring him. "I wondered why she didn't complain when I felt up her ass earlier." I was shocked. That definitley did not happen.

Natsu snapped, pulling his fist back again in rage.

Natsu's fist collided with Stings face, causing it to swing to the side painfully. Sting quickly jumped back, regained his composure and tried to throw a punch back - only for Natsu to catch it mid air and thrust his arm downwards. As Sting bent over with his arm, Natsu kneed him in the stomach, but not too hard. Sting groaned as he fell to the floor on his knees, but didn't stay there long as he got right back up and started throwing kicks and punches at Natsu.

By now, everyone else had got involved, trying their best to stop the pointless fight between the two boys. Gray and Gajeel grabbed Natsu's arms, pulling away from Sting - whilst Rogue and Jellal did the same on the other side.

"You idiot!" Yelled Natsu as he was unwillingly pulled away from Sting, struggling to break free. "She's been through enough!"

Erza, Levy, Mira, Lisanna and I, all stood at the side watching in horror as the scene unfolded.

To be honest, neither of the boys had been going all out, therefore weren't hurting eachother seriously, but were still pretty angry.

I had no idea what to do. I felt like I had to do something - like this was my fault. As if the girls had read my thoughts, they drew my attention away from the scene as Lisanna rubbed my back and Levy spoke.

"Don't worry about this Lu. Boys get crazy jealous and it's stupid, but it's not you're fault, and it's not that serious." She told me; Juvia, Mira and Erza nodding along.

"Yeh, Jellal does it all the time whenever we go out together." Spoke Erza nonchalantly before suddenly freezing after she realised what she had said.

"Uh, I mean-I mean my boyfriend. No not my boyfriend, um, my old boyfriend!' She laughed awkwardly. "I don't know where Jellal came from, he's definitley not my boyfriend!" She spluttered extremely fast, obviously trying to hide her fatal mistake - but failing miserably.

All of us were just smiling knowingly, leaving Erza to sporadically look from face to face in hopes of us believing her.

"Erza." Said Mira as she took a step forward. "You can't hide it now." A broad smile was spread across Mira's face; a smile one would wear as their plan was falling together.

"Woah Woah Woah, slow down for a second!" Said Levy as she took a step back. "Erza and Jellal are dating!?" She shrieked a little louder than necessary, causing everyone else to over hear and freeze in their positions. Everyone except Rogue and Sting of course; they were left looking pretty confused.